EPISODE - 24

I told Manya to hand over the phone to mom and get her to talk to me

I told Manya to hand over the phone to mom and get her to talk to me. I asked her, "Mummy, what are you guys doing?" Then all my friends also came for breakfast and sat at the same table with us.

They also heard me talking but I told mom that you and dad will not talk about anything like that to anyone there and hung up the call and and started having breakfast peacefully.

Everyone asked, what happened that you were so tense in the morning? I also told that Mom, Dad and Manya had gone to Delhi for a relative's function and without even asking me, they were looking for a girl for me.

Meanwhile, Rachit pointed at Mahima and asked why would he do this, Bhabhi was punishing him for doing this, but he was saying all this in a joking manner then my friends said that what is wrong in this thing, they were thinking about my future and they also wanted me to stand on my own. They were also right according to their point of view but searching for a good girl wasn't like buying chocolates/toys from the shop, go to the shop and buy it.

My friends also knew that there was no relevance in talking to me about marriage. So he also did not pressurize me too much and left those things and went back to the room and started getting ready for Havan.

Mahima asked me why I don't agree with my family about getting married. I also told her that I don't want to get married right now and I am not ready for marriage. She asked if I like any girl, then I said that I want to have an arranged marriage with a girl of my family's choice, but not now, later.

I also told Mahima to leave all these things and get ready quickly and she has to wear a traditional white saree for havan but she told me that she does not have any such saree. I called up Vivek and asked him if it was mandatory to wear a white saree to girls for the havan, couldn't they wear something else ?

He refused and said that outsiders can come wearing anything but it is necessary for the family members to follow this ritual which is considered a good omen. I told all this to Mahima.

M : You sit alone for the ceremony, anyway family members are required to be there and I am from outside.

D : But you are my family and you will stay with me whether it is for rituals or not.

M : Divyam how can I ?

D : I don't hear any excuse from you, hurry up and come with me.

M : Where are we both going?

D : Come with me, you will know where I am taking you.

We both were going together and then we saw that the palace in which we stayed had its own shop of sarees and the best silk sarees were also available there, So we went inside that shop and Mahima asked why we came here.

D : I have come to buy a saree for myself

M : Will you wear a saree today?

D : haiye bhagwan ji, call me to you, what should I do with this girl?