EPISODE - 11

Before leaving home I called Rachit.

R : Hn bhai, what happened, is everything okay ?

D : hn bhai, everything is fine, kaha pr h ?

R : I'm at home watching TV.

D : Are you doing some important work?

R : Nah bhai, bol kya hua

D : Mere Ghar aaja bahar chalte h gedi sedi ( ghumne ) marne. Vivek and his fiancee have also come.

R : aaya bhai, 10 minute wait kr

Rachit comes to my house in his car.

R : Aur bhaiyo kese ho tum dono? bhot time baad mil rhe h sab.

R to R [ Rimjhim ] : Namaste bhabhi ji, kese ho aap

R [ Rimjhim ] : I'm good. How are you ?

R : I'm good too bhabhi 😊.

R to V : At least you can tell me that you are coming here to meet us

V : I wanted to give you both a surprise.

[ I interrupted both of them in the middle by saying ]

D : Sirf baate krni h ya kahi bahar bhi chale ghumne ?

After this we all sat in the car and went out to have fun. First of all we all went to a cafe to have something to eat and drink. We were all talking amongst ourselves then Vivek asked, now tell me about Mahima, what problem did you have with her? Then Rachit asked who Mahima was and what happened ? Then I told them all what had happened till now. Then both Vivek and Rachit started pulling my leg in the name of Mahima.

After roaming around the whole day we all returned home. Rachit was talking about going back to his house but then I asked him to stay with us tonight. As we all met after a long time. So, i insisted him to stay with us tonight, we all would have fun. At first he was a bit confused but then he agreed to stay.

After all this we entered the house and by then my family members had also come back and they were very happy to see us together. My friends talked to the family for a while and then we all had dinner and after dinner we all including my 'choti bhen' came to my room.

Then Vivek started telling us things related to his marriage like when was the marriage, who was coming, where was the marriage and how many functions were there in total, all this.

After all this, Vivek's fiancee started telling who was coming from her family side. She told everything about who was coming from where. Even some of her friends would come to the wedding and then Rachit got happy that he would get to see girls at the wedding.

D : Bhai, we are going there as groom's brother, we will have to take care of all the work there. Not to see girls.

R : So, what happened bhai, first we'll finish all the work and then we're gonna watch girls in our free time.

[ Everyone starts laughing ]

D : tera kuch nhi ho sakta 🤦‍♂️😂.

While having fun like this, Rimjhim said that one of her relatives lives here too.
So I asked who ? After that, when she said the name, Vivek, Rachit and I all three got shocked. She said Kabir's name, then I asked her, how does he seem to be her relative?

Then she told us everything about how he seemed to be her relative. Actually Kabir is the son of her distant aunt. Indirectly Kabir seems to be Rimjhim's brother. She asked how we knew Kabir. Then I told her nicely that we all know Kabir personally and professionally we all know that he is a gangster.

After hearing all this, we felt that she did not like hearing all this, even though she was feeling guilty. Then Vivek motivated her by saying that it was not her fault in all these things, whatever was done, was done by her brother. She didn't need to feel guilty, after hearing this she felt a bit good and we all had some fun again.

To divert Rimjhim's mind, we all started having fun among ourselves. Hopefully her mind also got diverted. After a long time, we all sat together and had so much fun. Everyone was getting ready to sleep, then I just switched on the TV.

After what we all saw on TV, we were all shocked.

*******

[ What do you guys think, what Divyam and his friend saw on TV. Well, we'll get to know this in upcoming episodes:]

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love to our episodes 💗.

700+ words