EPISODE - 10

I was sleeping peacefully at night when I got a call from my friend Vivek at 2 o'clock in the night. I was also a little worried as to why he was calling at 2 o'clock in the night.
When I picked up the phone, the first thing I asked was, bhai, is everything okay?

Vivek said, bhai, everything is fine: and asked where exactly was I. I also said in fun that I am not having physical intimacy with my secretary this late at night. Ofc, I would be at my home, right?

After all this, he said that his family members have fixed his marriage with a girl. After hearing this, my sleep disappeared, first of all I gave him blessings and then I said that at least he should have told me before about this but then he said that his family members have fixed his relationship on short notice.

After talking for an hour, both of us went to sleep. I thought that tomorrow would be Sunday. So, I would sleep comfortably and wake up late. I was sleeping peacefully but I don't know which a**hole called me early in the morning from an unknown number then I picked up the phone to answer but there was no voice from the front. I kept saying Hello on the call but no one replied so I disconnected the call maybe someone called by mistake.

I tried to sleep again but because of that call my sleep was interrupted so I just kept lying on the bed. After 10 minutes I got a call from the same number again. I answered the phone and said hello but again no one responded. I started shouting abusive words to him and told him that because of his call I lost my sleep.

But after some time the sound of the gunshot came from the phone and the guy told me that Mr. Dominic, I am coming very soon to meet you and now you cannot avoid me.

I didn't understand what was going on and as soon as I started asking him, 'Who was he?' he hung up the phone. I thought maybe someone was pranking me but who was Mr. Dominic and why his life was in danger?

So after all that shit I concentrated on sleeping and then I woke up comfortably at 10 am in the morning. Now I woke up after sleeping but I had no work to do. Even on Sundays, I spend my day in laziness, I remain idle the whole day.

It would be better to do some work instead of sitting idle. Then I remembered that I had not played cricket for a long time and there were cricket nets and a bowling machine placed on the top floor of my house. So then I decided to practice cricket.

I went to the terrace of the house and did net practice for 2-3 hours and then after getting tired, I went back downstairs to the hall to watch TV.

While watching TV, the bell of my house rang and the main gate opened and I swear I was in complete shock. Vivek was standing in front of me with his fiancée. I couldn't believe my eyes so first of all I hugged him and asked him to come inside the house.
I asked him why he didn't tell me that he was coming to my house. He replied that if he had told me that he was coming to my house then the surprise would have been spoiled.

D : But bhai, you should inform me that you are coming then I would come to pick you up.

V : You should have understood when I called you last night, now it's not my fault.

D : Acha bete, ab tu tere baap ko sikhayega 😂 ? Btw bhabhi, how are you? I hope you didn't face any problem while coming here?

R [ Rimjhim ] : No bhaiya, there was no problem, even I was very excited to meet you. Even Vivek never gets tired of praising you.

D ( to Vivek ) : Salle tu meri tareef bhi krta h kya mujhe laga bs roast hi krta rehta h 😏.

V : Look bhai, joking and having fun is one side but you are my oldest friend and you are my only friend who is still with me.So, you deserve so much praise.

D : Bs kr pagle rulayega kya, acha ye bta aaj raat toh yhi rahega na ?

V : Hn bhai, aaj raat yhi rahuga but tell me one thing, I can't see anyone at home, where is everyone?

D : Mom, Dad and Manya have gone out for some work: Will return home in a short while with the driver.

D : Let me take you both to explore the city today. After all, we are meeting after so many years so it should be some fun.

*******

What do you guys think who was that guys who called Divyam in Morning and calling him Mr. Dominic. Well, we'll get to know this in upcoming episodes ❤️.

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love ❤️.

800+ words