EPISODE - 23

I checked Mahima but she was unconscious

Fortunately, there was water lying there so I splashed water on Mahima's face. Due to which Mahima regained consciousness and made her sit comfortably on the bed and gave her water to drink. She was completely frightened and held my hand Tightly.

I calmed her down and reassured her that everything was fine and there was nothing to worry about. Gradually she started feeling a little better and I asked her what happened to her suddenly. Even though she didn't know what happened to her, I understood the issue that it was probably due to him not eating food.

Mahima said that maybe this could happen, then I told her angrily that 'Pagal ho tum tumhare andar dimag nhi h kya agar tumhe kuch hojata toh aur kisne bola tha tumhe bhukha rehna ko ?' Her face fell in embarrassment and she started crying. Somehow I calmed down my anger and made her sit near me. She hugged me and I decided to ask her why she didn't eat.

She said that I did not eat food, hence she also did not eat food. Then I lovingly explained to her that I have a habit of staying hungry because of work but she is not in the habit of living like this. Then I hushed & shed her tears.

I stood up and gave her the plate that I had brought for Mahima to eat so that she could eat it properly

She refused to eat, so I said, "Don't you understand yet?" She said she will eat the food but can I feed her with my hands? I told her that how can I feed her, all this will make this very awkward but she said that she will eat from my hand only otherwise she will not eat.

To prevent her health from worsening again, I had to feed her with my hands

To prevent her health from worsening again, I had to feed her with my hands. She started eating peacefully but she wanted me to eat too so I told her that first you eat properly and I will take it again from below.
But she started insisting that I should eat with her and she wanted me to eat with her hands. So I said that you were ready to feed me but you couldn't eat it yourself?

She threatened me and said 'tum chahte ho na ki mein Shanti se khana khalu toh chup chap meri saari baate mano' her bullying [ dadagiri ] was going on a lot but I had to obey her otherwise she won't eat properly.

We both had dinner and I told her that you can rest properly now and I was going outside for walk but she denied and said she wanted to go for walk too with me. I literally couldn't understand what Mahima really wanted to do. Then we both locked the room and went for a walk in the garden, my bodyguards also accompanied me but I told them to go to the entrance of the garden and we both went and sat down.

We both were talking to each other when Mahima took her hand between my hand and placed her head on my shoulder. I don't know but I liked it a little bit. Then my personal assistant came to me and told me that I have an important call related to the meeting so I picked up the phone.

After hanging up the phone, my assistant and I started talking about something related to Deals, due to which Mahima was probably getting a little bored. So he coughs between our conversation and I told my assistant that let's talk about it tomorrow morning.

May I ask you something? Mahima asked me. Yes, I said in reply. Doesn't your assistant have a way of dressing? Who wears such revealing clothes? I said that the clothes looked good. Mahima got angry with me and went away from there 😂. I called her from behind but she did not stop.

She went into the room and I also followed her into the room.

D : ( breaths heavily ) you made me tired.

M : Now go to your assistant, she is looking better than me 😤

D : I am tired otherwise I would have gone to her 😜.

M : Go away then don't come to me now 😡.

I tried to make her understand but she didn't listen to me. Then I closed her mouth by placing my hand on her mouth and she kept looking at me. I told Mahima that I knew that my assistant was looking good but when did I say that she was looking even more lovely, cute, beautiful and innocent than you?

What do you mean by this? Mahima asked me. You are so innocent, Mahima did not understand so I explained it to her clearly.
I went near her and whispered in her ear that you will always be the most beautiful girl, no matter which girl comes in front of you.

It was very late in the night so I was ready to lie down on the mattress and sleep, but then Mahima asked, can I come and sleep on the bed? I asked her the reason, So she said she didn't feel good. Then I lay down on the bed to sleep and she slept the whole night with her head on my chest and hugged me while sleeping.

⚜️

I was thinking that Divyam might be feeling strange because suddenly I was getting very close to him and was doing childish things in front of him

I was thinking that Divyam might be feeling strange because suddenly I was getting very close to him and was doing childish things in front of him. But then somehow i fell asleep and woke up in the morning and Divyam was still sleeping. I had to get up to freshen up but Divyam was holding my hand while sleeping and i didn't want to disturb his sleep so I kept lying near him.

After some time, Divyam also got up and he also woke me up and said, Mahima, get ready quickly, there are many rituals and functions today. I got up and freshened up and after me Divyam also freshened up and we both went for breakfast.

While having breakfast, I asked Divyam what functions and rituals would be held today. Divyam told me in details that there would be Hawan in the morning, Mehendi in the afternoon and Shagan ceremony at night.

While we both were having breakfast, Divyam got a phone call and as far as I remember, Divyam's sister called him.
Suddenly Divyam said, what?

*******

[ After all, what would Manya have said to Divyam due to which his reaction was so different? ]

We'll get to know this in upcoming episodes ❤️.

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love ❤️✨

1100+ words