EPISODE - 22

I asked both of them to tell me what was the important thing to be discussed due to which both of them had become so serious. Rachit said that I have two things to tell you, I have 1 bad news and 1 good news. I asked him to tell me what he wanted to tell me.

Bad news :

Rachit had come to know from some of his secret sources that Kabir was going to be attacked under 1 week by a gang including 7-8 people.

Good news :

Rashika's parents have agreed to their marriage.

D : Do you have any idea when this attack is going to happen?

R : It can happen any time this week, those people are going crazy to hunt down Kabir.

D : We have to keep an eye on Kabir all the time, but who is executing these attacks and why?

R : As far as I have heard, they are Mr Grover's men who are after Kabir.

D : Does Kabir know this?

R : he has no idea about all this

D : He should not know about all this, both of us will have to see all this.

V : Guys! I am here too and will help you

D : You will not come into all these things at all. It's your marriage that will you focus on marriage or on all these things? All these things will be handled by me and Rachit, just keep Z+ security with you and your family.

After all this, all three of us went down, all three of us were still worried about this thing. The partners of all three of us are having fun with each other. When the function had also started, we sent Vivek and Rimjhim near their family and I and Rachit both were alerted that if we noticed any suspicious activity so we would be caught that bastards.

But we didn't feel suspicious so Rachit also went to Rashika and I went to enjoy some drinks. Then Mahima came to me and asked me if I also drink, I told her that yes I drink occasionally, then she told me not to drink, then I did not touch the drinks. Looking at my face, she probably thought I was upset, so she asked me if something happened, you look very upset?

Somehow i clapped her words and told her that it was nothing like that, as she was thinking: I am tired, that is why she must be feeling like this. She also forgot this and told me that everyone is dancing on the stage and we will also dance together.

I told her that I don't know how to do couple dance. Then Mahima told me that if you come with me once, I will teach you. I asked her if she knows how to do a couple dance and then she said that she had seen videos on how to do couple dance so she could help me in a couple dance.

So we danced together and after dancing we both were tired so we rested for a bit, then a random boy came to us and started flirting with Mahima in front of me. I also asked him, who are you and don't you see that we both are already together?

The boy asked me, "Who are you?" And how dare you speak among us? I stood up and grabbed his collar and said 'how dare you say something like this to me, you even know who I am' that boy's friends also came.

His friends were saying that he made a mistake, please forgive him. By then Vivek also came and we all went aside and started solving this matter because we did not want the atmosphere of the party to get spoiled, that boy told me that he would not leave me alive. I also got angry and lifted my kurta a little and showed him the gun and said 'I don't know about me but I will kill you right now if you don't leave from here'