EPISODE - 19

Mahima told me to go to the other table and then she will tell me because she did not want to disturb Rachit and Rashika's conversation. Mahima told me why she was upset

M : Kabir wants to go to Rimjhim's wedding.

D : What's wrong with that let him go.

M : Is it necessary for him to attend the wedding?

D : it's his only sister's marriage he has to perform rituals for her, then it is necessary for him to go.

M : I can understand but I must get approval from above also.

D : Don't worry about that thing, I will take care of everything, just send one of your team with Kabir whenever he goes.

M : but he is leaving tomorrow and I can't let him go what if he runs away.

D : Stay calm and don't worry too much, nothing will happen as you thought, everything will remain under control and even if you do not trust it, then you should also go ahead in marriage.

M : How can I go no one knows me there?

D : No one knows me too but I am still going.

M : But your friend like your brother is getting married, so you will not have any problem, you are his priority.

D : So you become my priority and come with me to the wedding.

M : W-what do you mean ?

D : I mean, you should come to the wedding as my friend.

M : But Divyam, you are not understanding, it will be very difficult for me to stay alone there.

D : Why would you stay alone there? I am with you. If there is any problem, you can tell me.

M : Sure?

D : Yes Baba, sure, now don't think too much and do the packing today and I will pick you tomorrow from your place and don't forget to share the location with me.

M : Done

D : Now let's go to their table otherwise they will think whether we both came for them or for our talks ( laughs ).

We both went to the table and sat at our places and while we were talking, our food and drinks were also served at our plates.

Rashika : Have you both finished talking?

Rachit : Amazing friend, did you both come to listen to us or to talk about yourself?

D : Ok you two don't get angry otherwise you both know my anger 😏

M : Both of you tell me what happened that you guys called us here today

Rashika : The matter is a bit serious:

Rachit : tell us

Rashika : Yesterday a boy's relation ( ristha ) came for me

Rachit : What ? what did you say

Rashika : I didn't say anything and went straight to my room. Rachit you have to do something.

Rachit : What can I do in this situation?

D : You both like each other, right?

R & R : Offcourse

D : Rachit, you do one thing just go to Rashika's house with a Shadhi ka Rista for her.