EPISODE - 2

"ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴠ, ᴅɪᴠʏᴀᴍ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴡ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ"

DIVYAM : WTH! Lekin MR Grover ka murder kon kyu hi karega bhai ?

RACHIT : the one who's your father's bestfriend's son, maybe!

DIVYAM : Kabir ? But why did he murder MR Grover?

RACHIT : Do you remember he said that whoever left his business behind he would kill them all.

DIVYAM : But ,what are you worrying about ?

RACHIT : bhai kabhi vo tere piche bhi na padd jaye

DIVYAM : Don't worry , vo mereko kuch nhi kr sakta because mein uske papa ke bestfriend ka beta hu and vo vese bhi mujhe kuch krne se pehle 10 baari sochega.

RACHIT : I agree with you, still we don't have any idea about him

DIVYAM : You are thinking unnecessarily: Go and sleep comfortably, tension free.

RACHIT : Ohk bhai, Good night ✨

"ᴅɪᴠʏᴀᴍ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ"

ᴅɪᴠʏᴀᴍ ᴍᴜᴛᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ :
I should sleep peacefully, tomorrow clients will also come.

⚜️

Next morning when Divyam woke up

It's 6:30 in the morning, let's take a quick bath, after that I'll go downstairs, then I'll have to reach the office by 8 o'clock

"ᴅɪᴠʏᴀᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ"

Divyam saw that Mr Oberoi and his son Kabir came to meet his parents.

DIVYAM : Hello uncle, how are you and Kabir, how are you?

MR. OBEROI : We both are good, beta.

DIVYAM : How are you both here today?

MR. OBEROI : Tension is increasing just after watching yesterday's news.

DIVYAM : Hmm, I saw the news on TV.

[ Divyam to Kabir : And apart from giving tension to the family members due to murders, what have you done till date? ]

KABIR : I have nothing related to this murder, I swear to God.

DIVYAM : If you don't commit murder then who will? Even, your relationship was not good with Mr Grover.

KABIR : Hn i agree with you but why would I kill Mr Grover. There's no reason of killing him.

DIVYAM : In your recent interview, you openly said whoever left you behind in business, you would kill him. Isn't that true ?

KABIR : I swear to God, I didn't murdered Mr Grover. Why are you not listening to me?

DIVYAM : Let it be, there is no point in talking about you, I will just say that you should be a little careful, we all want you to do good deeds. Hope you can understand my point.

After having the conversation with Kabir. I left for the office without having breakfast as I was already late and said bye to Mumma , Papa , Raj uncle and Kabir.

 I left for the office without having breakfast as I was already late and said bye to Mumma , Papa , Raj uncle and Kabir

"ᴅɪᴠʏᴀᴍ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ"

⚜️

DIVYAM reached office

As soon as I entered the office, I told all the employees and managers to get the meeting room and interior cleaned, and said the sweeper to check the projectors and screen as well

After some time, I got a call from the clients and they said that they might be a little late, so I fixed the meeting after lunch and told them to the manager.

Since I didn't eat breakfast in the morning, I was hungry in the afternoon. So I thought I'd check in the canteen to see what's today's menu. But I didn't find anything worth eating, only snacks and drinks were available. Even today I was craving for Chole Bhature, Then I decided to go outside the office and eat Chole Bhathura from the stall there.

As I crossed the main gate of my office. Then a girl came running from the front who was probably wearing formal dress and was chasing a thief and we both collided with each other and fell on the road.

The watchman of my office came running and picked me up as I extended my hand towards the police girl to help her.
( She hits my hand with her hand and then got up herself and from behind her other police officers also came. )

DIVYAM : I'm sorry I accidentally hit you

GIRL ( MAHIMA ) : Are you crazy? It's because of you that the thief escaped from my hands.

DIVYAM : I apologize again please forgive me.

GIRL ( MAHIMA ) : What will your sorry do to me? Because of you that thief ran away from my hands. What will I say to my senior officer now?

DIVYAM : If you don't mind, I can talk to your seniors.

GIRL ( MAHIMA ) : ( laughs ) Really, what will you talk to my seniors and who are you to talk to my seniors?

"A junior officer of Mahima whispered to Mahima in her ear that he is Mr. Divyam Tayal is the most famous business person of this city. He is the owner of the building outside where we are standing. This area belongs to him..............."

GIRL ( MAHIMA ) : So what, he must be a big business tycoon. Now I will have to suffer because of this mistake.

*******

What do you all think about what Divyam would have done to Mahima in next episode ?

Stay connected with us for such cool and interesting episodes ❤️.