EPISODE - 4

⚜️

After chatting with the family for a while, I came upstairs to my room and as soon as I entered the room, the first thing I did was change my clothes and freshen up. After that, I felt the need to do some office work and while doing the work, I started thinking of the girl again and again. I don't know why I kept thinking of that girl. While I was thinking about that girl, there was a knock on the door of my room.When I looked at the far side of my room, my younger sister Manya was standing there, so I asked her to come inside here, why is she standing outside? After that she came inside and sat on the bed.

As soon as she sat on the bed, she said, "Bhaiya, I want to talk to you." I replied and said yes, tell me what happened?. Manya told me that bhaiya, I wanted to travel somewhere for a long time. I replied that you can make plans to go out with your friends. If you need anything, let me know, I will get the arrangements done right now. But she told me that bhaiya, I want to go out with you only not with my friends.

I asked her where to go, tell me, let's go. She replied bhaiya, I want to hangout with you in this city and also said that you go to office early in the morning and then come late at night and then go for sleep after eating.
You don't have time for me. I felt a little bad after hearing this, but manya also said the truth, that I was so busy with work that I did not have time to spend time with my own little sister. Then I told her that let's go somewhere tomorrow because I don't have work stress on me for a few days.

Manya was happy and started making plans about where she would go tomorrow and where she would go shopping.

In the midst of this, the thought of that girl came to me again and again. Manya called me two or three times but I was thinking about the same girl and she shook me. It was only after Manya shook me that the thoughts of that girl went out of my mind.

Manya asked me, bhaiya, what happened, in what thoughts are you lost? Then I said that nothing happened.Then Manya said, "Something happened, I have never seen you thinking so deeply about anything." Tell me the truth, what happened to my bhaiya, otherwise I will get angry with you and won't talk to you.

So I replied : Okay: Baba I will tell you. You were sleeping in the morning when I was getting ready for office, so when I got ready, I went down to have breakfast. Then I saw that Raj uncle and Kabir had come and uncle was depressed because of Kabir. So BS, I was explaining to Kabir that he should improve and start doing good work. So due to all this, I was late, i had to go without eating breakfast and my mood was bad in the afternoon too.

Then Manya asked me, why didn't you have your lunch and why was your mood gone bad?

Then I explained everything to Manya very well. When I went out of the office for lunch, I and a girl officer collided with each other.And that girl was unnecessarily blaming me and then I too got angry and told the girl that it was her fault, not mine.

Manya asked me who was that girl who had so much courage to spoil my bhaiya's mood.
I told her that I don't know her name, but as far as I have any idea, from her words it seemed as if she was new to this city.

Manya said, what do you mean by new joining: bhaiya? I said that as far as I was concerned she was a police officer because she was chasing a thief.

Then I told Manya not to tell all these things to mom and dad, promise me this. Manya said, ok bhaiya, I'll not tell this to mummy and papa.

And then we both kept talking like this for a long time and while talking, we did not even realize the time it was 2 o'clock in the night. Since I became this much serious in business, my younger sister and I have never talked so much. But today I was feeling very relaxed after talking so much about each other.Then my sister started feeling a little sleepy, so I told her to go to the room and sleep comfortably.But she said, bhaiya, I will sleep with you today, so she slept on my bed.

Some of my pending work was still there so I completed it and when my work was completed it was 3 o'clock in the night then I turned off the lights of the room and lay down on the bed. And I started thinking of that girl again and even now I feel a little bad because I behaved very rudely in the afternoon. And I wanted to meet that girl again and say sorry to her. Then while doing this I didn't realize when I fell asleep.

The next morning I was sleeping comfortably, and then my mother came to my room and woke me up and said, "Don't you want to go to office today?" I told my mother that today I have to go out with Manya, hence there is no important work in office today and Managers will handle all my work themselves. Then mom went downstairs and Manya also woke up from sleep and said to me, bhaiya , get up, it's 9 in the morning so we have to go outside today.

Then I woke up and went to take bath and after taking bath got ready. Mom had put all the clothes in the wash machine. I had nothing left to wear so I wore a normal t-shirt and pajamas. And anyways, I prefer to wear normal clothes on holidays. Then, I went downstairs to have breakfast with my family members. After breakfast, I read the newspaper and watched TV for some time. Then after some time me and my younger sister went out for shopping in our car.

As we both went to the showroom for shopping, Manya started selecting dresses for her

As we both went to the showroom for shopping, Manya started selecting dresses for her. While she was selecting the dresses for herself. Then I made an important call, so I ordered it in a corner of the showroom so that others would not suffer. Manya came to me and she had selected around 15-20 dresses which were the most expensive in the entire showroom.I told her to go to the counter and get the bill for the dresses made from the cashier while I finish the call and come back.

Everything was normal for a while until I heard screaming and went to see what happened. And as soon as I went to see what was happening, I was completely shocked.

*******

[ What do you all think that what Divyam saw that he was completely shocked? ]

We will see all this in the 5th episode, so till then stay connected with us and tell us how you all are liking the episodes.

1200+ words