EPISODE - 20

I came home at 11:30 pm that night and went to my room without making any noise

I came home at 11:30 pm that night and went to my room without making any noise. I went straight to my room and texted Mahima and went to take out the suitcase for packing from the store room. When I came into the room, I had 2 missed calls from Mahima so I called her back.

I asked her what happened that she called so late at night. She said that she wants to talk to me. Then I asked her if she did the packing. She said that she was packing while being on phone call with me. I was also packing clothes while talking to her.

We both finished our packing while talking like this and it was too late at night so I told Mahima that now we both should go to sleep. We have to leave early tomorrow morning for Jaipur. Then we both hung up the phone and went to sleep.

[ Next morning ]

I woke up at 7 in the morning. After that I went to take bath and after taking bath, I quickly got ready and went to the temple. After coming back home, I brought my suitcase down from my room and my mom and dad were also sitting in the hall below.

My mom, dad and Manya were all ready to leave for Delhi even I was also ready to go to Jaipur. They all had left for Delhi and I had also locked the main gate of the house, sat in the car and set out to pick up Mahima from her house. While driving, I connected my phone via Bluetooth and called Mahima and asked her to send me the location of her house. She sent me the location and after around 30 minutes I entered her society.

I was surprised because the location of her house ended in front of my father's friend's house. I got out of the car and called Mahima and told her that I was standing outside of her house. When she came out, I was completely surprised because my father's friends had also come out to drop Mahima and he recognized me.

Both Mahima and I were confused because neither of us understood what was happening, then Mahima called that uncle 'Papa'. Uncle asked, are you both going to Jaipur together? I said, yes uncle, I am going with Mahima.

Now I slowly started to understand what is happening here.

I told Mahima to come inside and sit in the car because we both have already brought it. We both left from there and I asked her that her family members also call her Sonu, right? Mahima said yes, they also calls me Sonu but how do you know this? I was confirmed that Mahima is none other than the elder daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kapoor.

While on the way, I told her all about our childhood memories which we both spent together. Mahima asked me to stop the car on the side, after stopping the car I asked her what happened and why she told me to stop the car.

Mahima hugged me very tightly and said ' I can't believe that you are the same Divyam whom I consider my bestest friend since childhood.'

I started the car again and started driving.

M : How much you have changed. Earlier you used to be so Golu Molu.

D : You too have changed so much, earlier you used to care for me so much and now you just keep fighting 😒.

M : Sorry na, i didn't know that you were the same Divyam whom I used to know in my childhood.

D : What If you knew that I am the same Divyam then ?

M : I never fight with you.

While driving we guys found out that we had covered a lot of distance from the beginning even though it was 1 O'clock in the afternoon and Mahima said that she was feeling hungry so we guys decided to take a break and we were searching for a good restaurant where we could have lunch.

We saw a nice restaurant on the way, so we stopped the car and went inside for lunch. We took some rest under the pretext of having lunch and then we both left again. According to Google Maps, it would take us 2 more hours to reach Jaipur.

I called Rachit and asked where he had reached. Then he told that it would take him 4 hours to reach Jaipur because he had left home late and Rashika was also coming with him.

When we reached Jaipur after 2 hours, we both went straight to Vivek's house but his house was locked. I told my guards to ask around and come back. Since the place was deserted, I was not feeling well, so I got out of the car and told Mahima that she was sitting in the car and did not come out till I allow her.

When I was standing there, a big car came and four men wearing suits came out of it and came towards me. They asked me if my name was Divyam. I said yes my name is Divyam then they went towards the car and took out their guns.

*******

[ After all, who were these people who came to Divyam with full car and what will happen next? We'll get to know this in upcoming episodes. ]

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love ❤️✨

900 words +