EPISODE - 17

I didn't understand at all why Divyam called me so late at night

I didn't understand at all why Divyam called me so late at night. I didn't even understand why he was so concerned about me but I was genuinely feeling good when he asked me about my health. I even liked it when he held my hand in front of everyone while I was pretending to everyone that I was having pain.

Without thinking anything, I called Rashika without caring about the time. As she picked up my call, she further asked, what kind of trouble did you get into today ? I jokingly asked her why she gave my number to Divyam.

She replied that she had not given my number to Divyam. Then I said, don't lie to me, Divyam told me everything. She uttered herself 'F*ck yaar usne mujhe promise Kiya tha' I asked her, what happened now? And I told her how easily she became crazy.

At first she did not understand why I told her this, then she asked why. I said that Divyam kept his promise well but you became crazy. Divyam didn't tell me anything. Then she asked me what happened to me that I called her so late in the night.

I replied with can she come to meet me tomorrow? She said, Definitely yes and then she cut the call and we both went to sleep.

[ In Morning ]

When I woke up in morning. It was 8 O'clock. I quickly got ready and after getting ready, went for duty. Sitting in the car, the first thing I did was connect my phone to the car's Bluetooth.

While driving the car, I called Rashika and told her to meet me at the cafe in her society at 3 o'clock. After saying this I hung up the phone.

After the duty was over, I sat in the car and drove straight towards the cafe. I went to the cafe but the cafe had just opened so I had to wait for 5-10 minutes in the car and after all the settlements were done then I went inside the cafe. I also called Rashika to ask where she was, she said that she was just about to arrive.

After waiting for 2-3 minutes, she also came to the cafe and first of all we ordered hot chocolate to the waiter and then we both started talking. The cafe had barely been open for 15-20 minutes and within that time there was such a huge crowd there.

The cafe looked nice and the cafe staff was also very polite and humble. Then I asked Rashika whether there is so much crowd in this cafe daily.

She said that this café and its owner have been winning the Best Café of the City award for the last 3 years. Out of curiosity I also asked the name of the owner of the cafe. She said that the owner of this cafe is none other than Divyam.

I was a little shocked and I told Rashika that the staff of the cafe is so polite and humble but their owner is so rude and with attitude.

R : Dude, he's not as bad as you say.

M : Now will you defend him in front of me?

R : No i didn't mean that.

M : Then what did you mean?

R : Just leave all these things and tell me what happened that you called me here.

I was about to tell her why I had called her, when Divyam and his choti bhen Manya came to the cafe. He went straight to the counter to order something without even looking at us.

M : You saw how attitude he had, he didn't even see us.

R : Just don't be so angry, he might not have done it on purpose.

Then Divyam's younger sister looked at us and recognized Rashika and said 'Rashika didi' and came towards us. She hugged Rashika and then Rashika introduced her to me and then she hugged me too.

Manya called his brother and said 'bhaiya idhar aayo' Then Divyam came towards us and looking at him I felt that he was happy to see us. He extended his hand for us to shake hands.

After talking to us for a while, both of them also left and while leaving, Divyam's younger sister also took my phone number.
Rashika and I continued our conversation.

R : Tere kuch bolne se pehle mujhe bhi tujhse ek baar krni h.

M : Haan, pehle tu bol kya baat krni h.

R : Pichle 3 Mahine se mein Ek ladke ko date kr rhi hu.

M : Seriously? aur tu mujhe ye ab bta rhi h!

R : Yaar tu kaam ko lekar busy rehti aur mein nhi chahti thi ki tujhe ek damse suun kr ye jhatka lage.

M : Kon h vo ladka jisko tu Date kr rhi.

R : Uska naam Rachit h

M : Full name

R : Rachit Nandwani

M : Dude, mein kal Dupher se issi baat ko lekar pareshan thi aur tune meri pareshani solve krdi.

R : Why ?

M : Kal Divyam uske dosto ke sath Kabir ke Ghar aaya tha jiske case se related mujhe appoint Kiya h toh kal ham logo ne Divyam ko Ghar ke andar Jane se mana kr diya tb usne Rachit ko phone kiya tha aur uske ek call pr bohot sare log aagye the.

R : Really?

M : Haan, tujhse jhoot thodi na bolugi btw tu usse mili kese ?

R : Divyam ka Childhood friend h jab bhi koi party ya events hote h Society mein vo hmesa aata h

M : Listen ek help krde meri ab please mana mt kariyo.

R : Pehle bta toh kya hua ?

M : Can you tell me something about Rachit's background? what does he do and all other things.

R : Mujhe toh usne itna hi btaya h ki vo business krta h

M : anything else ?

R : Nhi yaar bs itna hi pata h

M : Please usse puchke btayegi mujhe ?

R : Acha thik h mein pata lgati hu kuch uske bare mein

After talking all this, we both went home and I swore Rashika solved my big issue.

*******

[ Will Rashika help her friend or will she decide to save her relationship? ]

We'll get to know this in upcoming episodes ❤️

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love ❤️✨

Are you guys enjoying the book ? Let me know in the comments 😊

1000+ words