EPISODE - 13

As the senior police officer strictly refused to let us go inside the house. This felt like a personal insult to me. Then I asked just one last time that they should let me go inside peacefully otherwise it would create a problem for all of them.

Within no time, all the senior officers who were inside the house, including Mahima, came out of the house.

A.C.P Sir was also standing there along with all of them, so he told me very lovingly that they cannot let us go inside. As they also have to follow their protocols.

After listening to them, I became ready to understand their helplessness and I started going back to my home but one of his officer who was also having 3 stars. He called out to me and told me to stand where I was.

The senior officer : who the hell are you to threaten the police ?

D : Did I say anything about you? ( all three of us are going back to sit in the car )

The senior officer : ( interrupted me and said ) Wait there, I am not finished yet.

D : I don't care whether your words are fulfilled or not.

That officer ordered all his junior officers to surround our vehicle.

By this point of time my anger was at its peak. I got down from the car and went straight towards the policeman and grabbed him by the collar. All the officers standing there were shocked.

Then on the request of A.C.P sir, I released that officer. The ego of that poor police officer got hurt and he said that now I will never let you go inside the house.

I had to take revenge for my insult, then I made a phone call to my Bestfriend Rachit and stood there calmly.

The senior officer : ( laughing at me and said ) papa ko phone call karke bulaya h kya 😂 ? ( Whole staff was laughing at me including Mahima )

D : ( said calmly ) Nhi nhi tere iss baap ne tere dusre baap ko phone kiya tha ( Pin drop silence everywhere )

The senior officer : Mind your language

D : Kyu, jal gyi kya ?

While they were talking among themselves, around 50 vehicles came in front of Kabir's house and surrounded the whole house. Out of those 50 vehicles, 150 bodyguards came out and covered the house. After seeing these much guards that Senior officer got scared.

All bodyguards covered me for my safety. After that, Me , Vivek and his fiancee started going inside the house. I had given orders to all the bodyguards that if anyone tries to stop us, you guys should kill him right there in front of everyone. After this we all started going inside the house.

[ Me to that officer while entering the house ]

D : Apne baap ko nhi roka karte, samjha ?

I told all the bodyguards that only 10 people would go inside the house with us, the rest should stand outside and not let any officer come inside. Then Sir said that as per protocol it is necessary for 2 police officers to go inside the house, so I agreed to his point and let that bastard officer and Mahima to come inside the house with us.

[ We entered the house and met Kabir and his father as they were sitting in the living room ]

Both of them were surprised because the police were not allowing anyone to come inside the house but we all came inside. Both of them were surprised by one more thing because there was Rimjhim with us who was their relative. Then both Vivek and Rimjhim explained to them that they were going to get married to each other and they had come here for the wedding invitation.

The senior officer : Kabir did not get permission to go out of the town.

D : Did anyone ask about your f*cking permissions? Who the hell you are to tell us what to do or not to do!

Mahima : ( spoke in between ) If Kabir wanted to attend the wedding then he could have done so but there would be 1 condition and that condition would be that 1 of our police force would accompany Kabir everywhere.

D : I agreed with her point ( as I didn't find anything wrong in it )

K's Father : Beta, ye sab choro aur btayo ki tum sab andar kese agye itni tight security ke baad bhi.

D : Uncle ji, you know me since my childhood. What do you think, kisi officer mein itna dam hoga ki mujhe rok de ?

K : I agree with you but still Papa is also right. Tell na, how you guys are able to come.

D : bahar Chalke khud hi dekhlo.

[ We all went out of the house ]

K : ( shocked ) bhai, itni jadda security kaha se aayi aur kisne bulayi ?

D : Bhai, I made a call to Rachit and he sent these bodyguards for helping us to enter the house.

[ After all this, we went inside the house again ]

D : Ab toh aap sabne dekh hi liya ki hamne kese ghar ke andar entry kri, but some new officers, who have not been in the city for a month, think of themselves as a Top authority.

*******

Let's see how Mahima will take revenge from Divyam for her indirect insult. We will see all this in the next episode.

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love to us ❤️✨.

One more thing make sure to tell if you guys are enjoying 😊.

900+ words