EPISODE - 16

While roaming in the park, I met Rashika, so we both started walking and talking together. Now while talking, I thought of talking to Rashika related to Mahima.

D : I wanted to ask you something important.

R : Hmm, tell me what you wanted to ask ?

D : Are you sure because I want to ask something about Mahima.....

R : Sure, go-ahead

D : Since when and how did you know Mahima ?

R : I have known Mahima for 5 years, we both have graduated from Same College.

Similarly, I kept asking questions related to Mahima normally and then started asking some personal questions from Rashika.

D : If you don't have any problem, can you give me Mahima's number ?

R : This may be a bit personal but I can give you her number but I have one condition.

D : what condition is it

R : You won't tell Mahima that I gave you her number.

D : I promise you that I won't tell her anything.

Rashika gave me her number then she asked me what will I do with Mahima's number. I told Rashika everything about what was happening for the past few days and also told her what happened between us today.

She was also a little confused as to what to say to me. But then I told her that I want to apologize to Mahima for my mistake. I didn't want Mahima to cry because of me.

R : I don't understand a thing about you both.

D : What ?

R : Forgive me but Mahima told me everything that happened between you two till now: But whatever happened today, I came to know only from you.

D : there is nothing to be sorry about, she can tell you all this anyway, you are her best friend.

R : Hmm, But don't you think that you two have changed a lot since you both met ?

D : How ?

R : I have known Mahima for 5 years and I have also known you since the beginning because we both live in the same society.

D : Hmm....

R : One thing that both of you have in common: that both of you are aggressive. But I am noticing Mahima that she has started remaining calm a lot now and as you told me what happened today, I see a soft corner in you too for Mahima.

D : I have noticed this myself too.

R : I don't know whether I should say this or not but maybe you two have started liking each other.

D : There's nothing like that, why would I start liking her ?

R : You can lie to me, but will you be able to lie to yourself ?

[ I got confused ]

R : Look, there is nothing wrong in talking to Mahima about this. At least, this will let you know what both of you think about each other. And if you listen to me, she is such a good girl, it's just the childishness inside her.

D : I would like to talk to Mahima but if by any chance she has any feelings for me, how will I handle it ? Till date I have not been able to move on from my past properly and because of my past I had done many useless things.

R : I understand your feelings too, but you can't keep only one thing in your heart for the whole life, right?

D : Okay, I will talk to Mahima and then find out what she thinks.

R : Okay, I'm leaving now, I didn't even realize that an hour had passed while we were talking.

D : Good night, see you soon 😊

R : You too.

As Rashika went to her home back, i wandered in the park for a while and then went home. I was lying on the bed and I didn't even realize when I fell asleep, then when I woke up it was 1 o'clock in the night.

Then I thought of messaging Mahima and asking her if she was okay, but I felt that if I messaged her so late in the night, she would look awkward. But then I messaged Mahima at night.

[ WhatsApp Chat ]

D : Hey 🙋‍♂️

M : Who ?

D : Divyam this side

M : Oh okay, what happened ?

D : Are you okay ?

M : Hmm but why you texted me so late at night ?

D : Just to ask how are you

M : I'm well but who gave you my Number ?

D : I've so many sources to find out your number.

M : Haha so funny, mene Jo pucha h vo btayo

D: Btaya toh mene aur kitni baar btayu.

M : Acha thik h baba lado mt ab.

D : Mein toh lad hi nhi rha

M : Tumhe raat ko neend nhi aati kya jo abhi tk soye nhi ?

D : Late sone ki aadat hogyi h mujhe, tum btayo tum kyu nhi soyi.

M : Neend nahi aarhi thi.

D : Ohk, koi na tum sojayo.

M : Haan...

⚜️

Mahima's Pov :

I kept thinking about the afternoon incident that even after having so much tight security, how would we be able to get Divyam to enter the house. If I have to solve this mystery, then first of all I will have to investigate Rachit, and why did he send so many guards on one phone call of Divyam?

I also have to find out how Divyam knows Kabir. And suddenly where did Rachit come from, how did Rachit, Divyam & Kabir know each other? Something seems wrong to me.

_____________________________________________

[ Mahima is totally confused related to Kabir's case but now she also has to find out who Rachit is, why he helped Divyam and how they all know each other. ]

We'll get to know this in upcoming episodes ❤️.

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love ❤️✨

950+ words