EPISODE - 12

[ Turns on the T.V ]

As soon as I turned on the TV, everyone was shocked. A police investigation was conducted for Mr. Oberoi's son Kabir. Everyone thinks that he was the one responsible for Mr. Grover's murder. Everyone was shocked to hear this news but I was shocked after seeing something else.

It was Mahima who got to investigate Kabir's case, that's why I was surprised. Kabir was also badly trapped because now there will be a police force behind him all the time to keep a watch on him.

Manya switched off the TV, then everyone started talking related to this matter and suddenly Rachit asked me what happened to me and why i was so surprised. I told him that the female officer who got to handle Kabir's case was Mahima, whom I keep meeting unexpectedly.

All of them were surprised to hear this but what could we do now? Whatever is destined, it will happen to everyone.

Everyone was talking amongst themselves but different thoughts were clashing with each other in my mind. I don't know why negative thoughts were coming in my mind. It was written that Kabir should never harm Mahima as I know to what extent that bastard can stoop.

While talking like this, we all fell asleep but in the middle I woke up as multiple thoughts clashing in my mind. Thought about Kabir's case, the thought of the stranger who called me in the morning was different, but I was most worried about Mahima. All I want her to be safe and careful in her mission.

I was feeling suffocated, so I came out of the room and sat in the balcony

I was feeling suffocated, so I came out of the room and sat in the balcony. While sitting in the balcony, I was enjoying the natural air. Then someone placed a hand on my shoulder from behind and I looked back. The one who placed his hand on my shoulder was Rachit.

D : Come bhai, sit here.

[ Rachit sat on the sofa ]

D : What happened bhai, are you not able to sleep ?

R : I also have the same question for you.

D : Nothing bhai, I was feeling a little suffocated, that's why I came to the balcony.

R : Acha!

D : Haan, but why are you not able to sleep peacefully ?

R : I just follow your steps, there's nothing else.

R : Tell me why you suddenly started feeling suffocated. Are you feeling okay?

D : Even I don't know why I was feeling suffocated.

R : If you are worried about anything then let me know and together we will find a solution.

D : There's nothing like you are thinking, let's go to the room and sleep peacefully, brother.

[ We both went to sleep in the room ]

I did not tell Rachit anything as to why I was feeling suffocated because I did not want him to have unnecessary tension because of me. I swear I don't understand why I was worried about a girl with whom it hadn't even been a month since I met her. I never felt like this for any girl before.

I had no idea what connection/attachment I had with that girl. I fell asleep thinking all this and I didn't even realize it.

Next morning we all woke up comfortably. And then after waking up, everyone freshened up and went for breakfast. By the way, we all were late for breakfast, so in a way we all had brunch.

After having brunch, Rachit went back to his house because he had some important work. I also had some work to do But if I leave them alone at home then they both don't like it.

Rimjhim also had to go to her brother Kabir's house to give the wedding invitation, so all three of us left for Kabir's house. As soon as we reached Kabir's house, we saw that his entire house was covered with police force.

At first the police did not allow us to go inside the house but then I started getting angry.

[ P = Police officer ]

D : Why aren't you letting us go inside the house?

P : Sorry sir, but you will have to wait until some order comes from above.

D : You also know that I do not wait for anyone's orders. people wait for my orders.

P : I know sir, but I am also helpless. If all this was under my control, I would have never stopped you.

D : I don't know, get the gates opened quickly, we have to go inside for important work, otherwise talk to your senior officer right now.

P : Sorry sir, our senior officers are saying that you cannot go inside and if you force yourself to go inside then you can also go to jail.

Whatever I did after this, the people of the police department would never have even thought of this.

*******

After all, what did Divyam do after which even the police got scared? We'll get to know this in upcoming episodes ❤️

Till then stay tuned with us and show your love ❤️✨

800+ words