22

GAL POV

I didn’t want to leave her hold, I felt so reluctant to do so because I could stay there forever. She smelt so good, like it was mixture of a soft-smelling perfume, probably a feminine scent, then a slight smell of a masculine smell, maybe a cologne. The smell gave her wonderful scent that I don’t think I would ever forget in a hurry.

Then her arms wrapped around me, so warm and protective at the same time. I knew it wasn’t my first time of hugging, but it seemed that each time, her hugs held a message as if she was telling me something. This time around, she was saying,

“Don’t worry G, I gat you.”

I wasn’t exactly sure what made me smile more. Whether it was when she said, she had watched my movie more than twice or when she stared directly into my eyes as if reassuring me that my emotions were valid.

But, I knew my heart was filled with joy and warmth when she said she didn’t care what we watched, as long as she spent time with us. I felt so giddy like someone with a crush because that meant she enjoyed our company as much as we enjoyed hers, especially me.

I knew I was already having feelings for her, but I was also still trying to make sure of what I was feeling. I still was a married woman and my very husband was still very much alive and well, no matter the fact that we haven’t heard from him in more than two weeks.

I sighed slightly, just as Y/N looked over at me with a bit of concern in her face.

I knew heard me sighing, so I gave a small smile as if saying I was okay. She raised her eyebrows also asking if I was sure because she obviously knew something was up. I gave her hand that was resting on the couch a slight squeeze, then gave her smile again reassuring her that I was indeed okay. She squinted her eyes abit at me and gave me nod before facing the TV.

And I indeed was okay. I may not pursue the new feelings I was having for her just yet, but I was still wanted her in my life even if we were just friends.

She was too much of an amazing person and although we haven’t known for a very long time, she has become one of the important persons in my life and I wasn’t ready to lose her.

Soon, the credits of the movie started rolling out on the TV indicating that the movie had ended.

I looked at my kids and saw that Maya and Dani had slept off already while Alma was fighting the sleep in her eyes. Y/N noticed her first and gave her a slight soft shrug.

“A, c’mon. The movie has ended, you can go to bed.” I heard her say.

Alma slowly got up with her plate trying to take it to the kitchen before Y/N took it from her.

“A, don’t worry. I would clean up for you. Just go to bed okay.” Y/N said.

Alma, with her sleepiness hugged Y/N and said sleepily,

“Thank you for coming and all the snacks.”

Y/N hugged her and softly said,

“You’re welcome, sweetheart.”

She nodded slightly and started heading to her room. She then turned again and called out,

“Y/N-”

“Yes..” Y/N answered her.

“Anytime we see, you can always hug me. Don’t ever second guess it again.” She said.

As shocked as I was, Y/N was also surprised, but then she said back,

“Of course, I would never forget that.” She had a huge smile after she said that. I knew that Y/N was so happy but she really kept it to herself.