19

GAL POV

Y/N was coming over today and honestly, I was feeling a lot of emotions all at once. I still didn’t know why I invited her, but I just wanted to know her just like Scar and Flo suggested.

Plus, you also missed her.

I don’t-

I refused to argue with my thoughts because they were right. I just wanted to see her face as much as I could before we had to go back to our normal lives. We had been texting back and forth with each other and she’s just an amazing personality all together.

The kids were not aware that she was coming because we both planned to make it like a surprise to them, so I really hoped they would like it.

“Sweethearts, come downstairs and let’s make snacks for the movie night.” I called out to them.

The summer holidays would soon be over and I won’t see my kids as much as I want due to them going back to school and me back to filming. So, I am making sure that we spend the most time together especially since their father wasn’t around. Speaking of which, I haven’t heard from Jaron since he travelled which is disappointing, but at the same time, I don’t know why I wasn’t too bothered.

Because you have a crush on a certain someone…

Well, that I can’t deny, but even at that, I was still a married woman and he was my husband; he hasn’t even said when he was coming back neither did he return all my calls and texts I sent him.

What if he was-

Nope. No thinking about that.

I shook my head as if to get rid of those thoughts just as my kids came downstairs, even surprisedly with Alma. I gave her a soft smile especially when I remembered that we had exchanged ‘I love you’ the night before.

I really wanted to give her a hug, but I wasn’t sure that she was in the physical stage yet.

“Hey mom, we want homemade pizza instead of popcorn.” Dani said with a toothy grin.

“Me too.” Maya affirmed.

Okay they were hyper. That’s good.

I gave them a huge smile already agreeing with them in my head but I looked at Alma as if asking her whether she was okay with that. I was expecting her usual bored look, but instead, she raised her eyebrows and gave me a thumbs up with a small smile on her face.

Oh God bless you, Y/N wherever you are.

I gave her a nod with a smile before facing the younger ones and clapped my hands before saying,

“Okay my ladies. Pizza it is, so let’s get to work.”

The giggles I heard afterwards really made my heart warm.

As we started bringing out all the ingredients we would need, I sneakily texted Y/N that she could start coming.

GAL-
You can start coming now. PS: we are making pizza from the scratch.

I sent that to her, then I started making the dough for the pizza. Just as Alma was placing the sauce round it, my phone pinged. I went to check and saw a message from Y/N.

Y/N-
Okay:) PS: I love homemade pizza>> See you, G:))

My cheeks already hurt because of hard I was smiling. She gave me a nickname with an emoji, I could literally scream out of excitement.

G… I like it.

Can’t wait to hear it from her mouth...

Really, must you be dirty-minded?

No, I wasn’t-

“Mum!!!!” I heard Alma calling me.

Omg, my kids would think I am crazy.

“Yes honey.” I answered her as I looked at her.

“Are you okay? You look a bit red.” She asked me back with a hint of worry on her face.

No, your mother was fantasizing someone your age.

“Of course, sweetheart. I am okay, you don’t worry.” I answered her with a smile on my face.

She softly smiled before she continued what she was doing.

We had now put the pizza in the oven, so we all went to the sitting room while we waited for it to be ready. I knew that Y/N would soon arrive and I was so nervous but excited at the same time.

Soon, I saw the message on my phone from Y/N that she had arrived. We had planned that I was to meet her downstairs so they wouldn’t suspect a thing.

“Alma sweetie, can you please check the pizza? I want to get something from downstairs.”

“Okay mum. Don’t be long, it would be ready soon.” She replied.

I gave her a little shoulder squeeze as a response, before I left.

Maya and Dani were both engrossed in the cartoon they were watching, so I didn’t bother saying anything to them.

As soon as I left, I became so self-conscious of myself.

Why didn’t I check myself out before leaving?

She would think I’m weird.

I was thinking way too hard that I didn’t realize I had gotten downstairs. Then, I saw her standing right in front of the elevator with a wide smile on her face.

Gosh, she was so beautiful.

She always dressed simple and elegant and today wasn't any different.

She was wearing a black short with buttoned short-sleeved red shirt with two buttons left undone showing her cute necklace, then she wore black slides on her feet and white socks. She finished the look with black sunglasses that covered her eyes.

I knew I was checking her out, but I really couldn’t help it. I just always felt drawn to her whenever I see her, like there was a force attracting me to her.

She eventually removed and I could see her eyes more clearly now and honestly, I loved her gorgeous her eyes were. They were the deepest shade of brown, almost black in color and they were always shining whenever I looked at them.

And she always looked at me with so much warmth swimming in them, to look away most times was so hard.

Damn Gal, you have got it deep for this girl.

“Hey G, how are you?” she softly asked.

And her voice…oh well

Soft with a bit of raspiness, I loved it.

“Hey Y/N, I am doing well and really thank you for coming.” I answered her.

She smiled at me before answering me,

“Of course G, although I don’t know why you are thanking me. I really wanted to come.”

I gave her a smile while I invited her into the elevator.

**
New update:) please don’t forget to vote and comment>>:))