13

Y/N POV

Where was my shirt?

I thought as I was going back and forth in the room. I didn’t know why I was so nervous about the outing I had. I was going to the park to spend time with Maya and Daniella which also meant I would see their mother and according to Maya, their older sister was also coming. So yeah, I was nervous about meeting her too.

“Yes!!” I screamed out of excitement because I had seen my shirt but now, I couldn’t find my car keys.

Oh c’mon.

As I was about to go search around for it, I saw my phone ringing; Ethan wanted to facetime.

Perfect timing best friend.

I picked it up with Ethan already smiling at me,

“Bestieeeeee!!! Heyy you!!!” he literally screamed to me.

“Hey Than.” I said back to him also smiling.

I already him all about Gal and her kids, and since he knew she has been my celebrity crush since forever, he hasn’t stopped teasing me about it, never ceasing to remind me that I have more than a celebrity crush on her.

“I thought you should have gone by now.” He said.

I also told him about the outing and he keeps saying it’s a date even if I told him it wasn’t.

Typical Ethan.

“I know Than. But I can’t find my car keys.” I said as I was frantically searching everywhere for it.

“Awwn, you are stressing about this.”

Ethan knew me in and out, so he knew when I was anxious about something and this time, I really was stressed.

“Yes, I am and no, not the way you are thinking.” I said as glared at him.

He laughed before saying,

“Just be you and don’t be anxious. You are just going to have fun, not proposing to her.”

Marriage, that sounds nice. Gal Y/L/N has a nice ring to it.

I mean-

“Y/N!!! Back to earth!!” I heard Ethan saying to me.

“I know you are thinking about but you have somewhere to go.” He added with a wink.

“Oh shit!!! I’m late already.” I said as I left my room.

I got to the sitting room and saw my car keys on the couch.

Just great.

“When you get back, make sure to let me know how your ‘date’ went.” He cheekily said.

I flipped him off before I said to him,

“You are really crazy. It’s not a date, but yes, I would let you know how it went.”

“Whatever you say bestie. Love you.” He replied back as he ended the call.

That boy, still can’t remember how we became best friends.

I chuckled a bit before I locked up the house and headed to my car. The park was just twenty minutes away from my house, so I knew I wasn’t going to really take much time getting there.

I just hope I am not too late.

In less than twenty-five minutes, I got there. I parked my car and got out, scanning everywhere for them but I didn’t see anyone. I purposely brought them here because not much people come here especially on weekdays; still don’t know why but I wasn’t complaining either.