12. Say My Name

DISCLAIMER: You guys are so f-cking weird. You guys made me do this. I thought you'd say 'no' to the last question last chapter. But nahhhh. Y'all horny af. I cringed throughout half this chapter. FYI.

-

My eyes stayed glued on Mira as I awaited her decision. She didn't want to have sex with me, but I didn't see any problem with her playing with herself for me. Sure, it was a bit bizarre and out there, but crazy was my type of thing. Seeing her f-ck herself would only make me want her more, but it'd be more satisfying than not doing anything. It was obvious that she wanted me too. If she wasn't on that next level for sex, then this could me a nice median. She'd get herself off without me having to touch her and I'll enjoy myself as well.

She stared at me skeptically, possibly weighing her options in her brain. Mira was an intelligent girl. Not easy to fool or obviously f-ck like the rest. I just hoped that she would let go of all of her worries and doubts and let go. There was nothing wrong with f-cking. We were both young. This was our time to experience and I'd never deem her as a slut for giving it up to me in any kind of way. "Mira, you know you want to," I told her a bit quietly when I saw a flash of consideration in her eyes. I couldn't believe she actually considering this.

My eyes looked down to the jeans of mine that she was wearing. I saw her hands go to the button to unbutton them, and then she unzipped them. F-ck! Was she actually doing this? My heart began beating a bit fast, which was out of the ordinary for me when it came to anything sex related. When it came to sex, I was always confident in myself and aware of the things that I could do. Mira's elegance and attractiveness however took me for a loop. Just looking into her big, blue, beautiful eyes could make my stomach turn just a bit.

"Don't tell anyone," she whispered as she looked towards me. I licked my lips as I nodded my head. Whatever happened was just going to be between just me and her. I could promise her that. She wasn't going out on a limb to do this and it was no one's business but hers and mines. I've never really been the type to kiss and tell anyways, unless someone f-cked me over or f-cked me horribly.

I watched as Mira lifted up her hips and slid down the jeans that fit loosely over her thighs and legs. She kicked off the shoes she was wearing and took the pants all the way off. I swallowed hard once I noticed that she was wearing a pair of my boxers. So badly, I wanted to pull them off of her and f-ck her like she had never been f-cked before, but that was against the rules. I couldn't touch her—no matter how tempted I was. Her cobalt eyes landed on mine as I stared her down. I think she was having second thoughts. "I won't tell anyone, Mira. I promise," I whispered softly. F-ck, I'm turning into a p-ssy! Does this girl have a spell on me or something? I've never been this stressed out about f-cking someone! All she was going to do was play with herself and I was about to have a damn heart attack!

Mira gulped but she grabbed the dark blue waistband of the grey Armani boxers she had picked out. Ever so slowly, she pulled them down until they were completely off. She was now only wearing one of my t-shirts. Her sweet, little p-ssy was exposed to me now. It wasn't like it was the first time I saw it—since we've taken a shower together—but it still made me hornier than ever. I groaned a bit at how uncomfortable I was. F-ck, I just wanted to f-ck her. I would probably get off just from seeing her play with herself. "Take off your shirt," I told her.

"Say please," she said in that raspy, sexy accent of hers. My lips went from being flat to turning into a playful smirk. Was she really teasing me with this?

"I don't say please," I told her with the smirk still plastered on my features. "You're going to be a good girl and do as I say, right?" Mira was obviously submissive. Anybody that would let someone else lick their armpit was compliant without a doubt. I knew I didn't have to say please. All I had to do was tell her what I wanted in an authoritative voice and she would do it like a trained puppy. "Take off your shirt and your bra, then lay down on your back," I instructed her sternly.