𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐒𝐇𝐄 already don't fucking like me, why would i go tell her??" booka exclaimed.

"you still her cousin maybe it won't be as bad if you tell her." krissy suggested.

"tell von to tell her, they back together n shit." booka side eyed him.

"what??!!" krissy , saniya and heavyn all said in unison.

everybody looked over at von. "nope she not finna break up with me, we doing good right now." von dismissed.

"heavyn tell her yall cousins too, it can be like girl power or some." durk nudged her.

"saniya her bestfriend." heavyn pointed. "i'm pregnant." saniya used that as an excuse.

"that can't be a excuse for everything." muwop shook his head. "well somebody gotta tell her." booka spoke aloud.

"tell me what?" sky rubbed her eyes due to her just now waking up.

everyone got silent.

"i'll tell her damn." von shook his head. "tell me what?!" sky said slightly getting impatient.

von led her back to her bedroom. he sat on her bed getting himself comfortable.

"so?" sky scrunched her eyebrows as she watched von lay in her bed. "come here." he told.

sky laid next to von in the bed. "don't tweak out or none." von looked down at her.

sky sided eyed him. "so booka said that GG got a call or whatever earlier and it was some about yo mom." he explained.

"i don't ca-" sky began but was cut off. "she bringing her here." von told.

"for what??!" sky's voice got louder. "i guess they found her in some town close to here." von sounded unsure.

"they said she oded, they found her outside on some corner." he added.

"i don't understand why they bringing her here. we don't want her here." sky shook her head.

von didn't say anything. he couldn't force sky to care about her mom or even like her.

sky was gonna feel however she wanted to feel and he wasn't here to change that.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇