𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 did you get all that money from??" heavyn sat next to sky. "why you going through my stuff?" sky glanced over at her.

"you sound like reese, i gotta get used to that." heavyn said intrusively. sky stuck up her middle finger at the girl.

"are you high?" heavyn squinted her eyes at sky. "medication." sky pointed to a nearby machine.

"have you heard anything about La's funeral?" sky asked the girl. "i don't wanna talk about the funeral i wanna talk about all the money you got stashed in yo room." heavyn snapped her neck.

"why you was in my room in the first place?" sky squinted her eyes at the girl. "girl i was trynna clean it up for you." heavyn jerked her head back.

"i don't remember asking you to do that..." sky make her lips into a straight line. "and i don't remember asking you to get shot but you did anyway." heavyn joked.

"fuck you." sky turned her head the other way.

"ouu guess what though!" heavyn suddenly remembered. sky turned her head back over to look at her cousin.

"muwop taking me on a date tonighttt." heavyn danced in her seat. "wait yall talk for real?" sky was shocked.

"i mean yeah." heavyn scratched her head. "that's a weird ass couple ian gon lie." sky told.

"what? how?" heavyn wondered. "y'all are total opposites." sky stated. "opposites attract." was all heavyn said.

"but do opposites last?" sky raised her eyebrows. "think about that." sky pointed. "i'm not thinking about nothing but my date." heavyn smiled to herself.

"where he taking you?" sky sighed.

sky didn't want heavyn to think she wasn't supporting her new found relationship with muwop but ... sky knew they wouldn't be good together.

Heavyn was loud and said whatever came to mind. she doesn't care how she's viewed or what other people think about her.

Muwop is the complete opposite. He's quiet, he'll do anything for anybody and is very antisocial.

Sky didn't think he could handle a girl like heavyn.

"to a restaurant." heavyn answered. "does he feel any type of way about La?" sky looked up at her for answers.

"um at first he was hurt like everyone else ... well he's still hurt but i try to get his mind off it and it seems to be working." heavyn shrugged.