𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐘 come back today?" sky looked over at Saniya. "She should be already back ask and see." Saniya suggested as she blew smoke out her mouth.

"Why y'all hiding in the car?" Doodie lo said opening the backseat door. "Oh my god, we was hot boxing" sky face palmed.

"Yo fat head ass fucked up are hotbox?" Saniya turned her head back to look at him. "Hush i ain't mean to, and don't say nun crazy because rondo one call away." He warned.

"Stop talking, you just blew my high." Saniya got out the car and walked away with doodie lo following her.

Sky decided why not get out the car now that they can't even finish hot boxing. She was walking past all the guys, she was extremely high she didn't feel like faking a conversation so she continued walking.

"Sky!" She heard somebody yell from behind her. She turned around seeing muwop waving her over.

She hesitated seeing von was with them. "Hey" she said to everyone. "You been put up ?" Muwop asked giving her a side hug.

"Nah, none of that" sky laughed while shaking her hands no. She felt eyes on her she took a sneaky glance to the side of her seeing von staring at her with a mug on his face.

She smiled trying her hardest not to laugh. "I'm hungry as fuck." She expressed.

"We was finna go get some food, slide." Muwop offered. "But is y'all getting what I want?" She questioned. "What you want?" Muwop also questioned.

"I want some cheese fries." She laughed.

"Cheese fries?" Ikey jerked his head back. "Yes mf." Sky answered.

"we was finna get some chicken but I'm pretty sure they got that to." He assured.

"I'll pay for it because it's one nigga over here who pockets on empty." She picked as she side eyed von. "Bitch stop playing with me." Von blurted.

"Woah" sky gasped while clutching her chest. "Oh my god." Sky said loudly.

"What?" Ikey said confused. "I almost gave a fuck." Sky laughed. "Her ass outta this world." Jb chuckled.

"I was just playing by the way." Sky patted von chest while he gave her a death stare.

"You ain't seen me texting you?" Kayla walked up to the group turing her attention towards von. "Lower yo tone ain't nobody seen nothing." Von assured.