𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐒𝐊𝐘" Skys grandma shouted. sky ignored her and buried her head under her pillow. "sky!" GG shouted again.

sky continued to ignore her. she didn't have the energy to get up. a few seconds later when sky felt herself drifting back to sleep, someone began banging on her door.

sky got up and swung the door open."what??" she asked irritably. "GG been calling you for ...." booka looked at his phone.

"ten minutes." he added. "i'm aware." sky replied as she rubbed her eyes. "so go downstairs..." booka looked at her like she was dumb.

sky ignored him and walked past him. "she said some about your parole officer being here." he pointed out.

"what?!" sky stopped in her tracks. "uh yeah." booka looked around. "i can't go down there." she told.

"why?" booka said getting tired of the conversation. "because ... i smoked before i went to sleep last night and im not sober." she trailed off.

"you know what." booka said before walking away. "Sky!" GG shouted once again.

sky walked downstairs with her head down. "i been hollering your name!" her grandma scolded.

"your parole officer here." she lowered her tone. sky walked into the living room where she seen 𝐌𝐒.𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐘 sitting on the couch.

"long time no see." Brady squinted her eyes as she spoke to sky. "yeah..." sky muttered.

"what happened to your face?" brady worried as she analyzed her eye. Brady looked over at GG for any type of answer.

"i'm just now seeing this." GG said a little shocked. "it's okay i just got into a little altercation the other day." sky said as if it was nothing.

"a little altercation?" Mr.Brady questioned. "you can't afford to get into anymore altercations." her parole officer told.

"it wasn't my fault i promise, it really was self defense." sky pleaded. "you know what? forget it." Brady shook her head.

"i need a urine sample then we can part ways." Brady stood up from the couch. "about that..." sky trailed off.

"are you high? seriously??" Brady said disappointingly. "i didn't know about any of this either." GG muttered.

"i just been through so much the past few weeks and smoking really been a stress relief for me." sky ranted. "that's not an excuse, they are normal ways people cope with stress." she told.