𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 of the time you'on gotta say much." top explained. "you just go over the price and how much they buying, get it and go." he added.

Sky had been with Boss Top a lot recently. he was telling her everything he knew about the game. He would hate to have gotten her involved in something bad and she get herself arrested or even killed.

In his eyes Sky was like the little sister he never had. Even though Von was his cousin, and Sky and Von had a rocky history he would never turn his back on her.

sky looked over at him "I don't really wanna talk to them people for real." boss top grabbed a stack of money that rested on his lap and began counting it.

"it shouldn't be that much talking." he informed.

"you see that car that just parked up there?" top pointed to a tan car. sky nodded. "that's the one go sell this." he handed her four baggies.

sky glared at him before exiting the car. she walked over to the tan car top had pointed out. she knocked on the window.

a darkskin dread head with gold teeth looked sky up and down. "who the fuck is you?" he said in a hostile tone.

"don't matter is you buying this shit or not?" sky said in the same tone.

"ion shop with no female." he jerked his head back. "this some set up shit." he muttered. the man placed his hand over his gun that sat on his lap.

meanwhile boss top watched nervously from his car.

"top sent me." was all sky said. the man stared at her for a moment. Sky was getting fed up she'd thought this was way more talking then top said i'd be.

"how much i owe?" she man pulled out a wad of money. "one sixty." sky answered quickly.

he passed her the money "i gave you a lil extra cause you look good."

"thank you." sky said before making her way back to the car.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 a long day of selling drugs, Sky made three bands. she pocketed some money and put he rest in her shoe box.

she heard footsteps coming towards her room. already knowing it was booka she hurried and put the shoe box in her closet. "whatchu doing?" booka looked confused when he seen her standing in the middle of her room.