𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙊𝙉𝙀

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐋 bitch I been told you stop fucking with him, you don't listen" sky said loudly as they walked down the street.

"That was before, I didn't know" Saniya whined. "How everybody know the hoe was cheating but you?" Sky side eyed her.

"Ion wanna talk about that right now." Saniya shook her head. "When I see him imma ignore the fuck up outta him." She ranted.

Sky burst out laughing as they walked into the store. "Wassup max" sky shouted as they walked through the store.

"Hey sky" max laughed a little at the loud girl. "You know what he told me ?" Saniya said as sky picked out some snacks. "What?" Sky smiled trying to hide her laughter.

"Max give me a pack of woods" sky pointed as Saniya talked. "He said he had to get his get back." She frowned as sky burst out laughing not being able to control herself.

"What did you do for him to say that?" The girl laughed as she swiped her card. "No, this ain't about me the fuck he been cheating since we got together" Saniya shrugged.

"So what did you do?" Sky grabbed the bag. "preciate it." Sky yelled towards max as they walked out the store.

"Long story short herb ass was trynna get at me and I was entertaining him and rondo found out" she explained.

"Herb...bitch are you serious?" Sky said loudly while squinting her eyes. "I was just trynna make rondo mad on my daddy I wouldn't fuck with him for real" She assured.

"Fuck with who for real ?" The girls turned the corner finding themselves face to face with rondo and the rest of the guys.

Sky laughed loudly "this day keep getting better and better I swear y'all never fail to entertain me" she said happily. "what ??" Saniya said immediately getting irritated.

"You ain't see me calling yo phone ?" He followed her as she continued walking. "Yup i sure did I ignored the fuck outta you" she responded.

"Bet you answered when herb fat forehead ass called yo shit huh ?" He pushed her slightly.

"Sure the fuck did" she pushed him back making him grabbed both her arms.

Sky followed behind the two enjoying the entertainment. "I should beat yo ass for playing wit me" he threatened.

"You bet not touch ha" sky yelled from behind them as she threw a piece of candy at rondo. "Aye foe nem handle dat" rondo pointed.

"Don't bring yo ass over here, you already know what it is with me" sky's face fell flat. "Yo ass trippin" von shook his head.

"You still onnat ?" Von stood in-front of her stopping her from walking away. "Yeah I'm still onnat the fuck, I ain't no goofy ass bitch dayvon play if you want to" she scuffed trying to push past him but failed.