𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 been dodging a nigga though." Nuski spoke through the phone. Was she dodging him ? Yes.

Sky was to busy chasing and stalking down Von she couldn't focus on getting her get back. Her plan was actually working better than it should've.

Not only did she shut down whatever von had going on with other females, she also figured out what all he did with the girl so now she knew what she was going to do.

Find the munchiest munch out the bunch.

"I'll come see you today." Sky laughed. "Go see who mr.Bennett?" Booka burst into her room making her quickly go on mute.

"Oh my god, bookaaa im finna beat yo ass" she said loudly throwing a pillow at him. He dodged it and laid across her bed like he always did.

"Im not on the phone with von why would you say that." Sky whined banging her head on the headboard.

"Alright sky." Nuski said hanging up.

"Oop." Booka widened his eyes. "Was that nuskiii" booka wiggled his eyebrows. "Stop talking to me." Sky said angrily.

"Who you talking to like that, you gon need a ride there." Booka stated. "You right cousin." She smiled.

"Let's talk about how you did that girl last night." Booka changed the topic. Sky glanced up at him then back down at her phone.

"Like what possessed you to hit another woman with such force, it amazed the fuck outta me." He smiled like a kid in the candy store.

"Just know I did it for my bd." Sky assured. "Bd ?? With no kids right I see." Booka nodded.

"With triplets actually." Sky told. "Whatever fits your delusions." Booka fake smiled as he grabbed his keys and walked out the room

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 11m

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘  11m