𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐈 think we should stay out of it." krissy told as she pulled her shirt over her head. "imagine if that was you, you would want some help right?" La glared at her.

"right i would, but sky wouldn't. i know her she likes to deal with her problems alone." krissy jumped into the bed next to him.

"im saying ion think she should though." he added. krissy threw her legs on his lap.  "i just hate seeing her ... down." he continued.

"it'll pass over, people have certain challenges they need to deal with alone." krissy stated. "im tired of you trynna sound smart n shit." La joked.

"first of all i don't sound smart i am smart." she laughed. "you just act dumb when your really smarter than me." krissy admitted.

"nah you smarter." he pecked her lips. "that's my favorite thing about you." the boy told.

"me being smart?" krissy questioned. "mhm" La nodded.

"you wanna know my favorite thing about you?" krissy grabbed his face gently. "you always put other people above yourself no matter what." she spoke making La smile.

he turned his face away from her. "don't try and hide." Krissy laughed.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐈𝐓𝐒𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐘 12m

𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ➪@𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤

@𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤.𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙩 😍😍😍
𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇