𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙊

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 gives a fuck about him are you serious." sky laughed through the phone. "Girl bye you was just on my phone crying yo heart out bout em." Saniya made a stern face.

"You think he serious about this ? Come on now it's von." Krissy made a face. "Bitch he put it on his mama" sky shouted feeling herself about to cry again.

"Aw friend it's okay, we ain't stunnin these niggas." Saniya hyped. "You only saying that cause nine ass took you back." sky sniffled.

"I was calling his mama last night." Sky admitted while picking at her nails. "Bitch what the fuck" Saniya laughed.

"Friend...you can't be doing that" Krissy laughed a little. "Why not ?" Sky scrunched her face up.

"Because he said he done with you... you calling his mama well that's a little crazy" Krissy explained. "You right, where the niggas at I'm trynna see sum." sky squinted her eyes making the girls laugh.

"Now that you single and ready to mingle, you can finally get up with my boy!" Krissy smiled wildly.

"Who ?" Sky and saniya said in unison.

"Nunu" she said as if the girls where dumb. "Ouuuu bitch I forgot" saniya squealed. "Damnn" sky dragged thinking about it.

"Lemme go to his page." Sky shared her screen.

"Whew he ain't looking to baddd" sky dragged. She was scrolling all the way to the bottom when she accidentally like an old picture.

"I know you didn't" saniya said thinking her eyes were tricking her. "I didn't mean to" sky whined. "Yeah you den did it" Krissy laughed.

"He just followed me" sky sighed. "Who followed you" booka burst into my room. "Hold on" sky said hanging up.

"Why you gotta hang up ?" Booka smirked. "Cause you like ta run yo mouth to a certain someone." Sky rolled her eyes. "I just wanted to check on you baby cousin" he stated laying across her bed.

"I gotta new man" sky squealed happily. "What ? You bogus for cheating on von" he shook his head.

"Ain't nobody cheating on him we broke up, you know this" she rolled her eyes again. "Girl boo y'all finna be right back together." Booka assured.

"No da fuck we not" sky laughed.

"Mhm sure" booka said his voice full of sarcasm. "He put it on his mama" sky told with a stern face.