𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 you want me to do just sit here and look in her face?!" Rondo snapped. "don't yell at me!" saniya shouted back.

The two began arguing. "you ain't have ta come." von jumped in. "you ain't have ta come either." booka also jumped in.

"she told me it was a doctors appointment." rondo defended. "yeah so you could get out the house." saniya responded.

"if you feel some type of way say dat." von mugged booka. "i do feel some type of way matter fact." booka laughed lowly.

"you ain't my mama you don't make me come out the house what the fuck." rondo jerked his head back. "don't start acting like that, cus i'll leave yo ass for real ion got time for the bullshit." saniya ranted.

"you was doing her bogus, she ain't even like you ion know why you here." booka spoke while pointing at von. "nigga you don't know what we had going on, and from the looks of it she ain't fuck with you either." von replied.

"everybody knew what the fuck y'all had going on!" booka said as if it wasn't obvious.

"you been wanted to leave me because ain't no way you saying that now that we arguing." rondo shook his head. "what?!" saniya jerked her head back clearly confused.

"i was just with her, you ain't know that huh??" von glared at booka. "it do-" booka was cut off by sky choking.

she was awake and choking on the tube the doctors put down her throat. her eyes shot open as she clutched her throat.

"help her!" saniya rushed over. booka and von looked at each other and rushed out the find the doctor.

seconds later a doctors and a few nurses came. "relax, relax." the doctor held sky down as she tried to rip the tube from her mouth.

they safely removed the tube. sky coughed and gasped a little. "get her some water." the doctor directed one of the nurses.

"i- i-" sky tried to form words but it hurt to bad. her voice was low and raspy.

"oh sweetie don't talk, don't talk." the doctor stopped her. she grabbed the water from the nurse and passed it to sky.

Booka , Von , Rondo and Saniya stood there terrified. they didn't know what was going or what would happen next.

sky drunk every last drop of the water and tossed the cup in the garbage. she looked up feeling all of them staring at her.

"La ... where." she tried to speak but her voice gave out. they looked at each other eyes filled with sadness.