𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 don't have to watch me, i'm not gon die if you leave me." Sky looked at heavyn who stood in the doorway of her room.

"since you and booka going through it i'm the favorite cousin now right ?" heavyn walked in and sat next to her.

"right." sky side eyed her. "so that means i have to be the one that's here for you, because if not me then who will?" heavyn hugged sky.

"oww move." sky pushed her off. "my shoulder!" she pointed to her cast. "oh sorry i forgot." heavyn apologized.

"it's starting to ache can you grab my pills?" sky asked. "you just took some a hour ago you shouldn't be in pain." heavyn told as she grabbed the bottle off the dresser.

"uh." heavyn turned to look at sky. "what?" sky raised an eyebrow. "they gone." heavyn shook the bottle.

"this was supposed to last you thirty days." heavyn looked worried. "just get some more." sky waved her off.

"you don't get more." heavyn told. "why" sky was confused. "that was it." heavyn repeated. sky threw her head back.

"we got Tylenol" heavyn shrugged. "i don't want tylenol." sky declined.

"i'll go to the store and see what i can find." heavyn rushed out the room.

sky was finally alone. no doctors , no visitors just her alone by herself. she'd finally gotten some peace and quiet.

she sat alone in her room her mind finally realizing what had happened to her. she'd been shot three times. she lost her closest friend, her brother.

sky had finally came to the realization that he had been shot and killed right in front of of her.

tears streamed down Skys face. she began uncontrollably crying.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐈 was thinking red, for the funeral." La's mom broke the akward silence. krissy looked up at her. "red?" krissy looked at her confused.

"yeah ... i thought i'd look nice." his mom told. "red always complimented his skin." La's mom reminisced.

"he liked blue." krissy spoke up. "his favorite color was blue." she added. "i thought it was green?" his grandma jumped in.

"he told me orange." his auntie also spoke up.

"he hated orange." his mom shook her head. "and green he also hated green." krissy frowned.

"blue was his favorite i think you should pick blue." krissy said lowly. "okay then we'll do blue." his mom agreed.

"i can't believe this." the grandma said. everyone turned there heads to look at her. "yall let the streets get him ... you promised me." she pointed at La's mom.