𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙎𝙄𝙓

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐒𝐎 you want me to lie to the judge ?" Sky turned and looked at von crazy. "No but what you said was just stupid." He admitted.

Sky's bond was $2500. The judge asked sky did she learn the consequences of her actions. Sky proceeded to say "I learned with girls like her you can't just break there nose, you gotta break they fucking jaw so they won't open they mouth."

That led to the judge placing her on house arrest meaning she now had a curfew.

"I missed you though." Sky held a big smile. She grabbed his face and kissed him. Von obviously kissed back. That gave sky the opportunity to slip her tongue in his mouth.

The two began tongue kissing as von stopped at the red light. Sky let her hands roam over his torso as they continued kissing.

Sky pulled away and grabbed von's face and licked it. "What the fuck you on lil folks." He laughed wiping his face with her shirt.

"How many bitches you let lick your face?" She wondered as the light turned green. "Just you ma." He shook his head.

"So I'm the first?" She smiled. "Yeah sky you the first." He laughed.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐊𝐘 15m

𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ➪@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 😂😂😂

@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 😂😂😂

➪ fuck is funny dumb hoe ?

@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 y'all relationship that's what's funny.

➪ I thought the same thing about them bad built legs.

@𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁  you look dumb asf posting him and he was just trynna talk to me in your face.