𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐀𝐋𝐋 yall do is sit around all day." boogie glared at his family who sat on the couch when he walked in.

"where you been?!" heavyn questioned loudly. "obviously not here..." boogie walked into the kitchen, his sister followed him.

"you can't keep doing that." heavyn told. "doing what?" boogie opened the fridge and grabbed the milk.

He then reached for the cereal that was placed on the top of the fridge. "leave and not talk to nobody for almost two weeks." his sister explained.

"it wasn't two weeks." boogie defended. he dumped his cereal in the bowl and poured the milk.

"i said almost two weeks." heavyn clarified. "fuck." boogie blurted as he spilled some milk on the floor. he jumped back before the milk could get on his shoes.

"hand me dat." he pointed to the paper towels. heavyn glared at him before grabbing the roll of paper towels and throwing it at him.

"what is wrong with you." he fumbled with the roll almost dropping it from how hard she threw it.

"you don't know nobody down here and you never  at home c-" heavyn started but was cut off.

"you don't know who i know." boogie protested. "it don't matter, crazy shit happen all the time here and you moving careless." heavyn was referring to the La situation.

Heavyn didn't know La as well as sky, booka or even krissy did. La dying didn't effect her like it effected the people around her.

For her to truly understand how everybody was feeling she had to put herself in their shoes.

What if Boogie had been shot and killed? how would she feel? she asked herself those questions to help understand how they were feeling.

They loved La just like she loved her brother and she couldn't imagine losing him like they lost La. Especially now seeing how it affected everyone.

"how i'm moving careless bro?" boogie grabbed his bowl and spoon and sat at the table. "not coming home for weeks and not telling nobody where you at." heavyn repeated.

"you could've told anyone, you could've told GG and it would've been fine." she added.

"this what you fail to realize sister ..." he paused to eat some cereal. "im grown and you..." he pointed at her.

"ain't my mama." boogie smiled sarcastically. "you know what? fuck it." heavyn walked away.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇