Denken Sie an unser Versprechen

Ruby hummed as she carried some documents to Professor Jack's classroom where a student council meeting was being held. She was helping out in hopes of getting a good footing should she want to run for SC president later in the year during the elections, but for now she was happy with what she was doing.

Her little sister business was boomin' and her editing and reporting skills for the MirrorCast was nearly on par with Blondie. And she may even manage to get into a romantic relationship this year as well. At least, she had hoped so. You and Ozwalt got girlfriends during your second year.

She reached out to open the door, but she found it opening already. Apple stepped out with a sigh and noticed her, smiling.

Apple: Are those the records?

Ruby nodded and handed them to her.

Ruby: Tough meeting?

Apple: Just long. Everyone has suggestions. Luckily, Maddie is taking over for a bit, so I'm taking a short break.

The two walked together as they talked, eventually stepping outside into the nice weather. You and Oswalt left to go do something somewhere and she honestly didn't care. You were always off doing quests and stuff. It seemed like she hardly ever saw you, but you and Oswalt always made an effort to swing by every once and a while, maybe eat lunch. You definitely hexted her often. Oswalt would send the occasional "good morning" "goodnight" hexts, but you mostly sent memes.

Ruby: I guess it's good that students are wanting to suggest ideas. Just means they know you and Maddie will listen.

Apple: That's true. And we do want to help everyone if we can. Speaking of which, Oswalt said he was going to some city to find something. Do you know what that's about?

Ruby shrugged.

Ruby: Honestly it's just on par for my brothers at this point.

They two continued walking before Apple excused herself to get a drink from the vending machine, offering to get Ruby one as well. As your little sister waited, she thought back on the time she spent here at Ever After High. How many friends she had made, the troubles and celebrations.

And then.....she noticed her feet weren't touching the ground?

Ruby looked down to see that she was now hovering above the ground. She looked over to Apple who was getting the first drink.

Ruby: Apple.

Apple turned to see your sister being lifted to the air.

Ruby: Help help help help help help help help.

Apple rushed over as Ruby flew higher. However, before she could even reach her, Ruby was sucked into the air and out of sight. Apple stood there, mouth agape, eyes wide.

Did the sky just kidnap your sister?

This brings us to now. You and your friends and cousins, Apple was unaware you had cousins, were at the scene of Ruby's kidnapping and looking into the sky. Your hands were on your hips and Oswalt had his arms crossed.

Y/N: So..........she just..........got lifted into the sky?

Apple: I don't know what happened. One moment she was here, and the next she was flying up.

Y/N: Huh.

You turned to Oswalt.

Y/N: Thoughts?

Oswalt: Only one.

He sighed as he pulled out his mirrorphone.

Oswalt: Do me a favour and call Cupid.

Y/N: Cupid? Why?