Festivities Begin

Y/N: Wow. This is....insane.

You stood in witness at the entire festival that was currently being held at Ever After High. It was all for the Kingdom Games, and it was absolutely glorious.

Brair: It's even better than Sping Fairest. Not that you would know.

True. You were trapped in Wonderland at the time. But the festival here was still cool. Booths with food were lined up alongside booths with games and other shops. There were rides that were also provided for fun times for all and several large Mirrors were being set up to give everyone a view of the games when they started tomorrow.

Holly: Oh, by the way, did you ever get your uniforms?

Holly O'Hair, daughter of Rapunzel.

Poppy: I heard that you guys were going retro.

Poppy O'Hair, other daughter of Rapunzel. Also the only person allowed to touch your hair with any kind of clippers.

Y/N: Yeah, retro is definitely the word for it.

You groaned when you remembered what they were. Still, it was pretty cool to be a part of something like this. Come tomorrow, all eyes would be on you and the other Champions. Of course, the main Kingdoms will be participating. Ever After High, Wonderland High, Neverland High, and Oz. But, there were bound to be more families entering champions. You were hoping Asi would, but you haven't gotten word on them yet. And you wondered if the Charmings would enter.

But seeing all the great Kingdoms come together like this was pumping you up.

You walked with the twins and Brair to look around at the festival since you had a free hour. You definitely wanted to walk with Lizzie eventually, and maybe even Darling, Hunter, and Cerise. You wanted to walk with everyone. You really just wanted to actually enjoy school this year. No crazy adventures, no wacky fights, just fun school times.

Granted, Jadis is still on the loose, but the adults were handling that.....for once.

Still, this was all off to a great start.

Kitty: Oh, I like it~

Oswalt was trying in his uniform for the Games. He messed with the brace a bit before he sighed. This was just....really exposing.

Oswalt: I don't know if I like it.

Kitty and Ruby sat on his bed and watched as Oswalt moved his prosthetic hand around. It blended in well enough, and he was pretty satisfied with how it looked. The uniform itself, however...

He snapped his fingers, turning his clothes back to normal and grabbing his hat.

Ruby: But Braum was a bit of a surpise. I never knew.

Oswalt: Seems only Ozma and mum knew. But, she's back at Oz trying to regain her strength.

Kitty: Makes sense. Being a Griffin for so long must've been a lot.

Before Oswalt could comment, he found an arm around his own.

Kitty: Now enough showing off. You get to escort us around the festival.

Oswalt: "Us?"

Ruby joined him on his other side with a smile.

Ruby: Us. Kitty said lunch was on you.