pt. 13: booktok?!?🥵

We pull up to the air bnb and get out of the car, walking up the long drive way.

Schlatt seemed to be clinging very close which was perfectly fine with me.

I unlock the door and we walk in, taking off our shoes to get comfy for the night.

I look up and Schlatt is towering over me. He pushed me, thus pinning me to the wall.

"You have not a single clue what you do to me, y/n."

"How about you show me what I do to you."

He leans down and kisses me passionately on the lips, cheeks and neck, running his fingers through my hair as I have my arms wrapped around his neck and my fingers entangled in his hair too.

He picks me up, still attached to each other. I pull apart from him and the most sincere eyes met mine and I felt safe and secure. It was beautiful.

He took me over to the couch and we end up making out for a good 4 more minutes even though it felt like an eternity and only a second or two at the same time.

I get up to straddle him and he pulls me in again as his hands explore my body and I just pull him in tighter.

His left hand grips the back of my thigh as his right massages my neck and shoulders. My arms are wrapped around his head, wanting to be closer, but knowing we could never go that far.

Soft moans of pleasure come from both of us. Pure bliss that was beautiful and peaceful.

We're startled out of our own world as we hear the front door slam open, a sign of someone being a little tipsy; maybe drunk.

"I TOLD YOU THAT WE SHOULD HAVE GONE THE SOUTH ROUTE!!!" Yumi yells at Grunk in a comedic way.

I pull way from Schlatt's lips and look at him in wonder, finally comprehending what adventure we had just embarked.

He looks into my eyes with awe and I can't help but do the same. He runs his fingers through the front of my hair one more time.

"Are you gonna get off of me or do you want everyone to know-"

I practically fall off the couch as I hear foot steps towards the kitchen and living room. I scramble to get to the other side of the living room to sit near the book shelf as opposed to Schlatt sitting on the couch next to the patio door.

"Oh yeah I forgot y'all came back home." Yumi looks at us as he puts his phone back in his pocket.

Grunk and Yumi walk over to the kitchen to put their take-out boxes in the fridge. Schlatt looks over at me with a big smile and sweet eyes that I was just inches away from.

"Whatever you guys are talking about, we're intruding now." Yumi plops next to Schlatt.

"Euuhhh-" Schlatt hesitated to come up with a topic for our nonexistent conversation. I mean we did technically have a conversation just not a verbal one *wink wink*.

I squint my eyes and crunch my brows as I let him sputter out some nonsense before I swoop in with a legendary excuse.

"We.. were just.. talking.. about.."

"Basically what he's trying to say is you guys aren't invited to the cool kid convo."

"Maybe I should've worn my swaggy SpongeBob shirt instead." Grunk pouts and looks at his shirt comedically making us giggle.

"No but seriously we were just talking about being in front audiences, whether it be a live stream or in person. Just sharing our experiences." I come up with directly on the spot naturally. I'm an actress. I've trained to be able to do this stuff- to quite literally improvise.

"I actually just got done telling him about the story of that one time a boy threw his entire school backpack up on stage." I say, knowing fully well Schlatt has not a single clue about this story.

He looks at me in admiration, a sense of longing as the other two boys start laughing at the concept of this story. It was sweet and kind. Something you don't see in a man often, especially a man like Schlatt.

I'm so glad neither Grunk or Yumi noticed it, because from my angle, I could see all of his expressions and thoughts through his eyes.