Chapter 135

It was silent for about four seconds, in those four seconds I blinked a couple of times as I sat up, adjusting my arm a bit, as it did hurt, putting my arm on my legs and I took a deep breath. In those four seconds, everyone looked at Eddie, before they looked at me, before they looked back at Eddie.

But before the 'usual' suspects could get up to defend my honour, and with the usual suspects I meant Oliver, Matt, Lucas, hell Christian, someone that I wouldn't have guessed stepped up; Eric. Eric sat up, after seeing me being thrown through the room against the wall, seeing tears rolling down my cheeks in pain, me biting my top lip at the notion trying not to scream. He sat up grabbed Eddie by his shirt with one arm and used all his strength to literally throw him through the room and he screamed in pain as Eddie landed close to me on the floor, behind Oliver whom had already half stood up. Eric laid on the couch now covering his mouth as he tried to muffle his screams and he grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it over his head as if he knew what was going to happen next. Wait? What was his play? Had he just pretended to take Eddie's side- but I didn't have time to think about that.

Oliver whom had already half stood up, turned around, put his hand on the railing of the couch and jumped over it and landed on Eddie whom was about to sit up and he punched Eddie hard, hard in the face, Eric shaking in pain at the moment. Eddie then sat up and punched Oliver back before grabbing him and turning him around, the two of them fought, punching and all other stuff. All manoeuvres I had never seen before. It was intense.

They had obviously fought before, but before that it was about minor things, or just for the fun of it. But this? This wasn't fun at all. It was as if they were both fighting to the death, something that petrified me.

Oliver was doing a great job and could really hold his ground, until one point; Eddie had the upper hand as Oliver was laying on the floor on his stomach and Eddie had his head in his arms and was about to break his neck. Everyone had turned around to look at the fight, apart from Matt whom was staring at Eric with a confused look. I couldn't; Oliver couldn't die. Naomi stood up in fear and I in that moment stood up, ignoring the pain all over my body.

"I'm sorry sweetie!" I yelled, not kowing why I was apologising to Eric, as I grabbed the stick for the fire place and I hit Eddie hard on his shoulder, him screaming out and letting Oliver go whom was already purple and I then hit Eddie hard on his back again crying while doing it because it hurt. I then grabbed Eddie by the shoulders and kneed him hard in his back again, before he turned around and he wanted to attack me. There was no humanity in his eyes anymore as he then punched me in the face, but when he reached to punch me again, Oliver grabbed both of Eddie's arms and smashed him against the floor and Oliver sat on top of him now.

I let myself fall back on my bum now and I spit out some blood before I stood up and wiped my nose as it was bleeding and Eric was still wriggling in pain. "Samuel and Elijah, take him to the hospital wing. Make sure he can't escape." I said through the pain and Samuel and Elijah stood up now and grabbed Eddie and Oliver then went and sat on his bum and that's when he saw me and I looked at him, my chest going up and down.

"Thanks for having my back." He said totally out of breath.

"Same." I breathed back at him and I took some deep breaths. "Sweetie, how are you?" I asked.

"Shoulder is broken, couple of ribs, face. It's fine." Eric breathed. "I'm sorry sweetie, I thought if I showed him I was on his side he'd act normal, I forgot that his head gets even bigger when he thinks he's right. I'm so sorry sweetie, I didn't mean anything I said." He said through his sobs and I took a deep breath. "I didn't mean any of it, I didn't mean any of it." He kept repeating in pain and I nodded as I kept seated behind the couch.