Chapter 98

After about an hour, I calmed down a bit and I went towards the bathroom that was anointed to this bedroom here and I looked at myself and I tried to get myself together. I put some water on my face and after a while, I walked out and went down the stairs and I went towards the dining area.

When I walked in, everyone was already there and they were all talking; well apart from Eric and Matt whom were observing everything. Eric was the first one to notice me and his eyes widened in shock and then panic and then anger, all in one second. Matt did the same thing and I went and sat down.

"You ok?" Eric said looking at me right away putting his hand on my leg.

"Yeah. I'm hungry." I said dryly as I took a sip of my drink that was here and it wasn't wine. "I'd like a white wine please." I said sideways. "I only want three glasses in total, one per hour, if I ask for more, just give me that alcohol free one." I said to the waitress and she nodded looking at me and I took a deep breath as Oliver was staring at me with so much sadness.

"How is Askad? Naomi?" I said looking at her and she grimaced looking at me.

"Amazing. We went to the Canyons last month, and we slept in there, it was insane." She said and I smiled at that and nodded as she told me about everything she had done, everyone listening in and I caught Eddie staring at her tits and giving himself a mental note of liking them; the same way he used to check out my tits. I stared at that for a second and I then decided I wasn't going to keep quiet this time.

"You're allowed to fuck every single woman in this world, but if you even think about going after her, I will hurt you beyond repair." I said calmly to Eddie and Eddie looked away from her tits and looked at me, and it was intensely quiet now as Eddie looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"You might not remember, but I was married to you for years and I can read your stupid fucking face easier than a fucking children's book. Do not look at my best friends, and your brothers girlfriends tits like that or I will break you, or even worse, I'll let Oliver break you and cheer him on while you break under him. Do you get that?" I said looking at him with what I knew was my Gotar face and he stared at me and gulped. "Do you get that? You hire the whole love house and have a big old gang bang orgy situation, do whatever you want, but if you even think about looking at Naomi inappropriately  again, I will allow Oliver to hurt you."

"I'm a king." He reminded me.

"And I'm the fucking queen of the world, which you got thanks to me being gangraped for months." I snapped back at him. "On top of your dead brothers corpse and I didn't fucking do that for you to not only break Oliver's heart but also fuck Naomi in the process. I can do and say whatever the fuck I want, and you can't do anything about it because even though you don't give a shit about me, your brothers, all of your brothers." I said pointing to Oliver and Lucas. "Respect and love me more than they will ever do you anymore." Eddie balled his fists.

"So that's what you're doing, you're going to turn everyone around to me?"

"No, you're doing that yourself with putting your dick in women that are so fucking beneath you."

"Above me actually, I like the girls on top." Eddie antagonised me.

"Well that's great, I know you're lying because your favourite position is doggy, but go ahead, Try to anger me. I don't give a fuck anymore, any love that we had is gone the moment you gave me a fucking blue mark on my arm and told me to leave you alone." I snapped at him. "I don't give a fuck Eddie, I genuinely do not give a fuck what you do, or who you do it with."

"Apart from Naomi, is that because you're jealous and wish it was you?" He said and I frowned looking at him as I took a sip of my wine, it was eerily quiet. "I see the way you look at Oliver, and I see the way he looks at you. Do you want to be the Queen of Askad? Do you want to go around the Canyons and ski on the slopes, and sail along some river nobody gives a fuck about? Is that what this is? Are you bitter because I'm alive and you can't get whisked away by Oliver?" He said and I stared at him and I couldn't believe what he was saying.

"Are you- I" I said shaking my head. "I forgot for literally one second that you lost all your memories, or I would've asked if you fell on your head for even thinking that." I said looking at him.

"Great defence, babe." He said mockingly and I looked at him and I shook my head. "If I want to look at Naomi's tits, I will look at her tits." He said to me. "I will look and do whatever I want and you can't fucking stop me." He said looking at me. "So, know your fucking place, sit your ass down and shut your whore mouth." He said and that's when Matt snapped and he stood up, but I held out my hand to Matt and Matt looked at me and I gave him a look and then back at Eddie. "Look at this, I just called my brothers wife a whore, and he isn't even allowed to attack me. Are you so fucking up your own ass that you want to fight all your fights yourself?" He said looking at me and I stared at him for a second and I then couldn't help but laugh and I looked at Matt.

"Matt, sit down." I said with the biggest smile ever looking at him and I shook my head and Matt was looking at me. "Sit." I said and he nodded looking at me as he sat down and he got a whiskey himself and took a huge swig before I looked at Eddie whom was staring at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You claim to know your brothers so well." I said calmly looking at Eddie after I had taken a bite, while still staring at him. "But look at the two of them, do you think they'll be on your side. Because, just like we've both stated, you might've forgotten we're married. But they haven't. They still have that history. They still remember you and them killing hundreds of millions of people to get me back." I said and he stared at me. "There was once a day where you thought I was worth that, that isn't the case now and that's fine." I said calmly looking at him. "I'm fine with that. You go dig your own grave, do whatever the fuck you want, and then when you realise you're lonely and miss your brothers, and their eventual children that are yours by Seglusa's ruling as well, you'll realise that the reason you're alone and miserable is because you're the one that fucked it up, not me." I said looking at him. "And you might think I'm pathetic for this, but whenever you're finished with whatever teenage dream you're currently experiencing and ready to get back to reality, tell me, and after a lot of grovelling from your side, I might accept you back in my life." I said and he scoffed and rolled his eyres.

"You can wait very long, babe." He said, mocking baby again.

"That's fine. You waited years for me too." I said calmly looking at him and he stared at me for a second and I saw an emotion in his eyes. "I've been through so much worse than being called a whore, and manipulative." I said as tears appeared in my eyes. "Matt choked me, Mike was killed in front of me, I was raped over and over again on his corpse. I was brainwashed into shooting you and Eric. I can handle you calling me a whore." I said calmly looking at him and he froze a bit looking at him. "Keep calling me a whore, you act like a whore, I don't care. But leave them alone." I said pointing to Oliver and Naomi. "I don't care what you do in your life, even though that's a lie, but whatever, but leave them alone." I said and I then stood up. "Leave them the fuck alone." I stammered as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. "Just leave him alone." I then breathed and I kept repeating that, as my heart was going insane and I didn't see Eddie in front of me, but I saw Mike, and I screamed my heart out now, to leave him alone. I felt someone grabbing me form the back and I tried to fight that person.

"NO LEAVE MIKE ALONE." I screamed and begged over and over again and I felt someone take me away and I screamed over and over again, and again, before I felt an injection in my neck.

Just leave Mike alone.