Chapter 114

After loads of planning, the 'tour of the world' was going to start in Oktober and we would end it in Askad at the end of the year, which was exciting to me. The final dates were set and planned at the end of august, meaning that in the month of September I was basically making sure I had enough outfits and looks ready for each of the visit, as we had five districts to go to, each for 2 weeks, meaning for 10 weeks we'd be traveling around the whole world and the press would be following us.

Because it was the first world tour, Matt, Eric, Eddie and I decided we would let a semi live camera crew follow us through the tour. It was a sort of 'reality show' of sorts, but not exactly. Basically we were giving interviews and a little insight into what we did for the planning of everything, and the camera's would follow us throughout the tour. This meant that we had had a meeting beforehand with the camera crew on what could and could not be filmed, and Eddie had to green light every single fucking 'episode' that would be brought out. I was excited about it.

One of the segments that was shown, was me working with my team on the different outfits. Another one was the pragmatic planning and how I would divide my time and just overall questions about my life as queen, which as exciting on its own.

For the rest, they wouldn't be let int other castles or anything, they'd only see us on public engagements which was a relief.

On the first of October, on a Monday, we were in the plane off to Cuska, as we were going by reverse age. Why? I had no idea, it meant we were flying back and forth and crap like that, but Matt decided that that would be best, so I obviously didn't disagree.

The trip was amazing. I had seen all sorts of different kinds of cultures and places in this world, that I had never dreamt of seeing before. I never left one fo my husbands sides though, and even Eddie understood and respected that. We talked every now and then, without making snark comments. I sometimes caught him staring at me with a look that showed pure love. But whenever that happened, I ignored that. I didn't want to force anything, and he'd have to work harder on that. He'd have to work pretty darned hard to be around me.

When we were at our last leg of our trip, we arrived in Askad where Oliver and Naomi were awaiting us.

Naomi had released her pregnancy online while we were in Ashya, and the whole world was excited about it, including me, obviously. When I saw her, and that perfect belly of hers, I was so excited that I almost forgot how this was supposed to go. Luckily Eddie grabbed my hand to make sure I didn't run up to her. I stared at that for a second and he had given me that smirk for a second. I had accepted him holding my hand, and held onto him as tightly as I could, because there was something in me that said I had to hold onto his hand as tightly as possible, because I didn't know when this moment would come again.

After them welcoming us, we talked for hours that evening. We explained our trips and the plans that we had for the next year. They also talked about Matt's decision that every king had to do this tour to get to know the other districts and get inspired by how other siblings were doing certain things. Oliver and Naomi were very excited about that.

"Maybe we could bring our child with us, to introduce the first Royal baby of the upcoming generation to the whole world?" Naomi offered, and Matt had loved that idea. The two of them then talked about how, even though it was Naomi's baby, that this would also be the 'institution's' child and she was excited about that and Oliver was beaming while staring at Naomi excitedly talking about different plans she had to celebrate this baby. Because we all knew that whatever they did in regards to festivities, that that would be the standard for the rest of the world.

"But." Matt had said. "I have also decided, for the safety of that child, that when the child turns two, that he or she won't be in the public eye anymore." He said and Naomi nodded looking at him. "Your future children could, but when they turn one or two, I haven't really decided that, the baby becomes yours, becomes private. We will explain that to the world as well, as the child needs privacy, and needs to be able to experience the world just like we all did." He said and Naomi nodded at that thankfully.

For the first five days, we travelled all around the east coast to see beautiful sightings. I also saw their town hall and the capitol which was now called 'Angelos', which was interesting to me. It was beautiful to see how it had been rebuild after the war and how excited people were. I could totally envision myself living here.

During the fifth day, we were walking on what used to be the street of stars, and it was still. Eddie and I were walking next to one another and he looked at me for a second or two, before he grabbed my hand. He had later told me it was because of public opinion, but I knew better. I knew way better. I had accepted his hand and put my other hand on his arm while walking. He gave the top of my head a kiss after while, making me all gushy inside. I could also feel that it had an effect on his heartbeat, which felt great to hear.

On the seventh day, I didn't feel so good though, so when they decided to go to the Canyons on a tour, I stated that I really didn't feel well enough to join and that I just wanted to lay in bed. That I was exhausted. This also meant that one of the kings couldn't join, and I could see both Eric and Matt staring at each other. I knew both fo them didn't want to stay here with me, I could see it in their eyes, and Eddie seemed to notice too.

"I can stay here.." Eddie offered, and Eric and Matt looked at him with a frown. "I'm a bit tired as well, and I need to catch up on some work anyhow." He explained and they stared at him with a bit of confinement, and I was just laying against Oliver exhausted.

"Ok." Matt said. "You do need to stay in her room though, we can't have what happened during the trip." He said and I ignored that slight sneer, because he was right. "So she'll sleep in your bed, if that is fine with you?"

"Yeah, I guess. We can build a pillow wall between us." He joked making me smile a bit. "You two go ahead, have fun."

"Ok, thank you." Eric said and Eddie nodded as he took a sip of his drink, Eric was staring at Eddie with a bit of suspicion, which made me chuckle a tad.

"I'm going to bed."

"You go to Eddie's bed sweetie, as we leave soon." Eric said and I nodded as I gave both Matt and Eric a couple of pecks. I walked towards the bed, and fell asleep almost right away.

This was going to be interesting.