Chapter 42

"What day is it?" I sighed as I was laying on my stomach on the bed, with the pillow over my head. Matt had showered and dressed.

"It's Saturday."

"What? But it was Sunday when- No." I said as I shot up and I looked at Matt with panic and a small smile appeared on his face. "No. I missed not only the formula 1 race, but also Mike. MIKE!" I said and he stared at me and he had a smile on his face. "Stop smiling. This isn't funny. I have to shower. You have to- YOU STAY HERE! Don't MOVE" I demanded and I ran to the shower and I took a quick shower before I ran to his closet and I put a sweater of Matts on and then a simple pair of joggers and Matt was still standing on the same spot and he still hadn't gotten his watch on.

"Why don't you have the watch on?"

"Because you told me not to move."

"O fuck off." I said and he laughed at that.

"Lighten up me amore. I'm sure they know that you're here." He said.

"No- but that- NO." I said and I ran away now. I walked through the door to the main area, and I saw Eddie, Eric and Mike just arrived inside. They saw me running; or rather stopping from running and staring at them.

"Me amore, calm down!" Matt yelled and I froze as I saw my three husbands, the three husbands I've just abandoned. Matt walked into me, placing his hands on my arms.

"Please clam down. If you-" Matt started as he walked out of the door. He looked at me and then looked at his three brothers, whom were all now glaring at him, getting ready to punch the shit out of Matt for hurting me.

"Ho ho." He said putting his arms up now. "I didn't touch her- well." He said frowning. "I mean there was a slap on the bum, but you know how much she loves that." He said and Mike, Eric and Eddie were staring at him with a frown now, an angry frown.

"We uhm. I uhm. I'm so sorry." I said and I started to cry now. "I didn't mean to miss your days. I lost track of time. I'm a horrible person." I said and I started to sob now and they all let go of their anger and Eric walked up to me as I burried my head in his chest. "I'm so sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for sweetie. We knew you two were reuniting again." Eric said as he rubbed my back. "We thought you'd run away or something, so we came back on Monday, and we found the the two of you sound asleep in bed. We guessed it would take some time because of the fact that it's been months, almost a year now." Eric said. "You have nothing to be sorry for."

"I'm so sorry." I continued.

"She forgave you?" Mike said in an angry tone and I let go of Eric now and I looked at Mike staring at Matt with an angry look.

"Yeah. We made a plan for whenever we do fight too. I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to her she hum yeah." Matt said a tad nervously and Mike looked at him with this look.

"You forgive him?" Matt said in not even his king voice, it was a voice I didn't recognise.

"Yeah." I said carefully and Mike nodded.

"If you ever hurt her again, I'll go against her orders and lock you up in Gotar myself." Mike said and he then leapt forward and I would've screamed, if I didn't right away see that he hugged Matt. Matt took one scared breath, before he hugged his brother back.

"Well after this disgusting form of hugging where I am excluded, I'm hungry." Eddie said and I burst out into laughter as I let go of Eric and jumped in Eddie's arms, him carrying me as a monkey and he smiled as I gave him a kiss on his cheek as we went to the dinner table.

It was now finally how it had always been, or how it should be.

Little did we fucking know that this would be one of the last times where we would live with peace, love and quietness.

But that's a story for another day.