Chapter 3

"What is going on today?" I asked Caroline, although she asked me to call her Carrie. She giggled looking at me as she walked in with clothes again, this time it was casual again.

"All the girls that are left are going to be playing a sort of laser game tournament with them or something." She said and I nodded slowly at that as we then tried on different outfits, before we decided on a simple pair of light blue ripped jeans and a white lacy shirt. They kept my hair the way it always was; loose and wild, giving me a scrunchy so I could tie my hair the way I would want. I had some simple red sneakers, the same colour of my scrunchy. I looked at myself and I smiled very widely as I then got put into a car with two other girls, whom were talking to one another. I didn't recognise them. They were talking about how they would get the guys and stuff like that and I smiled a bit as I kept looking at the amazing view around me.

"What about you? Who is your favourite?" One of the girls asked and I turned my head.

"I don't have a favourite." I replied casually as I turned my head and we then arrived at a huge field with loads of parkour stuff. I saw the four kings standing there smiling as they welcomed girls and they had huge smiles on their faces, apart from Matthew though, whom was sporting his what I assumed was frown.

The car door opened and the two girls climbed out first, adjusting their shirts and their hair a bit before walking towards the kings. I shook my head at that a bit as I climbed out last and I closed the car door and tapped it.

"Thank you." I said to the driver and she gave me a curt nod before she continued to drive. I then looked from one side to the next before crossing the road. I waited in the line to say hello to the kings, something that annoyed me a tad, it was such a waste of time. I looked around a bit though, looking at the amazing views, walking ahead a bit, until I was apparently in the front of the line.

"Earth to Kitty." I heard an angelic voice state and I continued to not look at the Kings. 

"King Eric." I said absentmindedly.

"Wow. Impressive." Eddie stated looking at me and I turned my head and Eddie was standing next to Eric, both of them smiling looking at me. The two girls in the car were staring at me in amazement, but I ignored that. "How are your cuts?" He asked and I frowned.

"What is impressive?" I said, feeling my whole body burn as I felt the two of them staring at me.

"That you know it's Eric without seeing him." Eddie stated.

"O yeah. King Edward by the way." I said bowing a bit. "And the cuts will heal. It's ok." I said showing my elbow and Eddie leaned forward and grabbed my arm and stared at it before turning his head.

"Good job Mikky." He said and I smiled as Michael looked at me with those darned eyes, looking at me like I was a snack.

"Some of my best work indeed." He confirmed and he held out his hand and I shook it before bowing.

"King Michael." I said and he showed me a small smile. "It has healed quite greatly." I confirmed.

"The cut on your cheek isn't visible anymore." He confirmed and I giggled at that a bit as I looked at Matthew whom was staring at me with this look that burned through my soul.

"King Matthew." I said as I shook his hand squeezing it.

"Kitty." He replied with that tone that burned through my soul. "You going to follow the rules today?"

"What's the fun in that?" I said with a huge smile on my face and he looked at me with all seriousness. "If you want me to follow each rule to the dot, I will obviously oblige, but I'm sure that Edd- King Edward would want me to break them again, so you can see why I'm in a bit of a predicament." I said casually and he looked at me, then at Eddie, then back at me and then something happened that made my heart flutter, and Matthew nodded slowly looking at me, but not with this frown. His eyes lit up a bit as he looked at me and I could see a small smile starting to form. Not only did it make my heart flutter, it also made me immensely wet.