Chapter 124

"I look like a whale, and if any of you objects, I will snap." I said as I walked towards the fucking airport area where we would be welcoming everyone for this stupid as fuck summit. In case you were wondering, I was currently 21 weeks pregnant, it was the end of July and I felt disgusting. This only started about a week ago, I mean 9 days ago I was fucking every single fucking second of the day, and now I couldn't be bothered by it because I felt fucking disgusting. My husbands didn't understand the sudden change in self worth, but they accepted it. Not that they had a choice in the matter.

"You're a revolting pig indeed." Eddie said and I stopped walking and he turned his head with that huge smile on his face. Matt and Eric stopped walking as well to look at Eddie in total and utter shock.

"Eddie." Eric sighed and he wanted to continue but I put my hand up to silence him.

"I'm trying to figure out if I'm angry at him for calling me that, or if I'm happy that he's joining me in my self hatred." I said carefully and Eddie looked at me and he just had the biggest smile on his face. "Matt, you can chose?"

"You hate that he called you that, but you love that he's joining you?" Matt said carefully.

"Good." I confirmed. "I like that one. Good." I said and Matt nodded as we continued to walk and I sighed as we arrived at the place. "How long is this going to take?"

"You have other things to do?"

"Yes, actually, I have a bed to get to." I replied to Eddie.

"Can I join?"

"No, you have a country to run and you called me a revolting pig." I said with a huge smile on my face. "I'm cuddling with the bearded and different looking version of you tonight."

"You are?"

"You are?" Eric and Matt said at the same time. "I would've thought Matt because he's wearing his adorable suit and shit." Eric added.

"Nahh. I'm in the mood for the non dick version of my perfection." I said staring ahead and Matt laughed at that and I chuckled looking at him, the camera's were on us.

After everyone arrived, we went to the living room, but I was so not bothered.

"I've got a hot date, so I'm going to leave you guys to it." I said as I stood up from the living room.

"Which one of my brothers is the lucky one?"

"None of them, I have a hot date with my bed." I said towards Willow and she frowned. "O, I'm totally over the horny phase of the pregnancy and into the self loathing part."

"One, I loved that part. Especially when Oliver was like 'o darling, no you're perfect', so that resulted into us fighting. It was marvellous. We had the best fights during those times." Naomi said and I nodded looking at her.

"O yeah, and imagine if you're the Goddess of Seglusa and your husbands, listen, husbands, multiple, three of them." I said looking at her and her eyes widened. "Are programmed to make you love yourself and shit like that."

"Oeee."

"Although Eddie did call me a disgusting pig, which kind of ruined the whole game, so I'm not sure what to do with that."

"Ed."

"Bro!" Lucas said and Eddie smiled.

"She said she would snap if we objected stating she looked like a whale, so I told her she was a disgusting pig instead, you know-."

"He won." Naomi said nodding and I nodded.

"I think so too, but he can't know that." I said and Naomi winked at me and Eric and Matt were staring at me with love. "Do you see what I'm dealing with Naomi. Look at those faces and those doe eyes. Like it's fucking annoying." I said grabbing Matt's face whom was frowning now.

"Urg. I can't believe they love you." Naomi said and I nodded.

"Annoying, anyway, I'm going to sleep."

"Good luck. I love you. I might come cuddle with you at one point, whose bed are you going to be terrorising with your body?"

"Eric's. I'm in the mood to cuddle with those amazing arms tonight."

"Understandable, and play with the beard."

"The beard." I moaned and I grabbed Eric's face and put my hands through his beard and gave his cheeks kisses. "I love you just for that beard, if you ever shave that off, I will divorce you."

"Good to know." Eric said with a huge smile and I gave him a peck and I then took a deep breath. "I love you."

"urg." I sighed and Oliver had the biggest smile ever on his face as he looked at this interaction. I went towards Eric's bed and when I woke up, Naomi was spooning me, with her hand on my belly, and Eric was sitting on the edge of his bed on his phone.

"What happened?" I whispered as I slowly slid towards Eric and Naomi turned her back to me.

"We've got two more babies in the family coming up." He whispered softly and I frowned at that. "Naomi is pregnant once again, and Danny is too."

"But Naomi just pooped out Charlie?"

"Yeah, they're rabbits." Eric whispered and I nodded as I hurried my head in his armpit. "I thought you'd be excited?"

"Yeah, whoeee, so happy, but so tired, and you're so comfortable." I whined and he chuckled. "Spoon meeee."

"You're perfect." He sighed and I turned around to face Naomi now and Eric put his arms around me and I smiled as he kissed my shoulder. "I love you."

"They're kicking you." I complained and he chuckled at that. "I love you too."

"Good." He whispered.