Chapter 83

After my insight and their promise, I wanted to take a shower, but I was so exhausted from the hours of crying, that I had fallen asleep. When I woke up, I was asleep against Matt whom was laying next to me. My back was facing him, but my legs were in between his and I was holding onto his arm. I opened my eyes and looked at his hand recognising it and I gave his hand a small carefully kiss, before pulling his arm closer and he I moved even closer to him. He squeezed my hand. I knew they were awake cause the lights were on and I yawned as I stayed put like this for a bit, before I turned around, my eyes still closed and I shoved Matt's laptop from his chest and I buried my head against it. He put his arm around me and after a while I could't help but start to chuckle a bit, as I thought about the last time this happened.

"What's so funny?" Matt said.

"I shoved Eric's laptop off of his chest once." I whispered softly. "I remember it. It wasn't a dream. It's comforting." I said and I opened my eyes and I saw Eric and Eddie sitting on the couch and I smiled looking at them and they smiled back at me. I laid like this while they discussed stuff. The whole time I had this feeling though, this feeling of having to do something.

"Can I ask you guys something weird?" I asked as I sat up and Matt rubbed my back a bit as I rubbed my eyes and stretched.

"Of course."

"Can I visit him?" I asked, looking into Eric's eyes. "I have some questions."

"Who?" Matt said.

"You want to visit Amar?" Eric said and I heard some worry in his voice.

"Not because of that." I said, answering his unasked question. "I just, I just need closure. I need to tel him that he didn't- that he didn't succeed. I want to tell him that he's failed and that he's- that it's- that the small part of hope he has of me releasing him, that it won't work."

"Uhm." Eddie said carefully looking at Matt and I looked at Matt.

"Eddie will be at your side at all times." Matt said looking directly into Eddie's eyes. "Or do you want someone else?"

"All of you." I said and Matt nodded.

"Right now?"

"If that's possible."

"Of course." Matt said and I climbed out of bed and I looked down and I realised I was wearing a shirt of Matt's.

"Wait- I was in the shower?" I said and Matt nodded.

"Yes, you fell asleep. After half an hour, I went to check up on you and you were asleep. I got you out of the shower and dried you off before putting the shirt I was wearing on you and carrying you to bed." He said and I nodded as I went towards the closet and I grabbed a pair of pants; I wasn't even wearing underwear, but I was wearing sweatpants. I let out a small breath as we went towards Gotar and I looked around everywhere. It was insane to recognise so much, it was calming too. I had spend so much time here.

We arrived in the circle of hell and I looked around; it hadn't changed one bit.

I walked in and I saw what used to be a person. He looked up in fear, before his eyes met mine and there was some sort of relief in his eyes. Relief that I understood. Because we had had a plan. A plan I wasn't going to execute. 

"We cut out his tongue, he can't talk." Eddie said carefully as I looked at him, tears in my eyes as I looked back at Amar whom was looking at me, pleading for me to release him.

"That's fine." I said dryly. "I taught him how to sign. In case something like this happened. I knew Matt would lose control when trying to find out what was going to happen." I said calmly looking at Matt and Matt stared at me and there was some doubt in his eyes.