(30) Graduation

The thing was, you came to PK academy quite late in your high school career. It was a week before graduation, and you were rushing to get everything ready.

     Ordering your cap and gown, making plans with family, it was stressful. Signing up for college also had you in a daze, writing essays upon essays for colleges and submitting your information was exhausting. So what did you do?

     Confide in your all knowing psychic boyfriend.

     "I know I'm stressing over nothing but I can't help it! I barley was even at PK academy for a year..I'm gonna miss everyone." You complained to Saiki, you were tired, your eyes were slightly sunken in due to the lack of sleep, and overall you just wanted to spend some time with Saiki.

"It was for the better you transferred when you did to be honest, and you'll still be able to see everyone, you're acting as if your never going to see them again." Saiki responded, trying to comfort you as best he could. Even after some months of being together, he still has a hard time understanding why you get stressed over the smallest things.

"I know...I think I'm just tired or something...last night I accidentally ran into a wall trying to get to the fridge." You replied, maybe you really did just need to relax.

And you were right.

Saiki, to put it simply, dragged you into his bed and forced you to take a nap with him.

"I don't need to take a nap Kusuo! I know I said I was tired but I didn't mean that I needed a nap!" You yelled, mid-air. Saiki was using his telekinesis on you, along with his blanket. He wrapped you tightly in the blanket, so that you wouldn't escape.

"You're acting like a child, Y/N. One nap won't hurt. I'll sleep next to you, will that make it better?" Saiki groaned, gently putting you down on his bed.

"maybe."

*~timeskip~*

It was the morning of your graduation. You were standing next to Saiki on one side, and Kuboyasu on the other. Surprisingly Nendo was up on stage, with a cap and gown.

You watched as everyone got their diploma, and a handshake from the principal.

You saw Saiki go up, get his diploma and the handshake, and then, it was your turn.

You walked, trying not to trip on the enormous gown, as some people before you did. You when you reached the principal, you finally got your diploma, and that handshake.

You and Saiki waited for everyone else to get down to the gym from the stage, and soon, you heard the shouting.

"THREE...TWO...ONE.."

The final bell.

You, Saiki, Nendo, Kaido, Hairo, Kuboyasu, Saiko, Teruhashi, Yumehara and Chisato all threw your caps up, experiencing the feeling of accomplishment.

As you and your friends ran out of the school, you took out your phone.

"Everyone, get in the frame!"

Click!

And just like that, your studies at pk academy had swiftly, but happily ended.

A/N: HIIIII! This is the LAST CHAPTER! I know in the beginning I was asking if anyone wanted lemons and some people said yes but I just never delivered, so I'm sorry about that lmaooo. I know I also skipped over characters like Akechi and Auira but I just didn't want to write chapters upon chapters about them. Anyways I just want to thank everyone so much for reading this story, during the time I was writing this story I've experienced many emotions, feelings, and phases. I know this wasn't the ending some of you guys were hoping for and I know it ended suddenly, but I don't have much interest left for TDLOSK. Anyways, I hope y'all had fun reading, and goodbye!

-yours truly, Lilah