(5) Class Rep!

It was 12:30 pm, you were sitting at an empty table in the cafeteria, earbuds in trying to tune out the obnoxious laughs from the other tables near you.

     While you were on your phone, mindlessly scrolling, you felt a tap on your shoulder.

     You took out an earbud and looked behind you to see a redhead with spiky hair and tan skin...with his sleeves rolled up.

     'What a combo- but, not the weirdest I've seen.' You thought, the hair was a bit out there for your tastes, but then again, you're in the same class with Nendo. It was better then that, and that was good enough for you.

     "I'm Kineshi Hairo! Your the transfer, right? Sorry I didn't say hello earlier, but I'm the class rep, nice to meet you!" The energetic boy practically yelled. He extended your hand out to shake, and you obliged.

     "Nice to meet you too..I'm F/N, L/N." You responded, caught a bit off guard by his loud personality.

    'Wow.. so much energy. What does this guy eat?' You internally monologued, you didn't understand how someone could be so... willingly social.

     Hairo sat down next to you and started making small talk, mostly if you were into sports. Mainly tennis.

     You tried to be polite, answering his questions. You were slightly overwhelmed with all his enthusiasm, but at least you weren't completely alone. It actually made you feel a bit more comfortable, having someone to talk to you, and someone who knew what they were doing, too.

     Soon, Hairo left, as he had other people needing to talk to him regarding who knows what.

     As you were about to put your earbud back in, a girl with blue hair approached you. She had a somewhat golden aura.

     "Hello! You're Y/N, right?" The beautiful girl greeted you, sitting down beside you. You didn't know what about her, but something seemed..off?

     "Yes, I am. I've seen you in class, what's your name?" You responded, you ignored the lingering feeling of suspicion, coming to the conclusion you were just nervous.

     "My name is Kokomi Teruhashi! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Teruhashi replied, you soon noticed a swarm of guys crowding around you guys.

     It was strange, you never had this much attention where you were from. One thing you knew for sure;

     You didn't like the attention.

     Even though most of the attention wasn't directed towards you, a good quarter of it was, which you couldn't comprehend. You didn't care much about your looks, you got insecure now and again, but at the bottom line, you made sure you looked presentable. The feeling of all the people staring felt so... foreign.

Teruhashis POV:

     I know for sure this transfer is now swayed by my natural charm! Even if she isn't, she now knows she has competition! Although, it seems like I do too. Not all the attention is on me.. I don't think I've had that happen before.

     But, all my fanboys are just proving to her I'm the perfect pretty girl. She's also drawing quite a bit of attention though, and she certainly has her own charm...

     From what I'm seeing- her closed off personality is what could make her desirable for the hopeless boys at our school.

     ...She reminds me of someone, in that sense..

Saikis POV:

     Good lord. Why is Teruhashi already jealous of the transfer? It's pretty obvious to see that Y/N has no interest in taking her spot, especially because she doesn't want to deal with that mob of teenage boys.

     I'm also... quite surprised Y/N was able to tell something was off about Teruhashi. One mistake she made was brushing off the feeling though, if she doesn't keep her guard up something might happen.

Your POV:

     Soon, the assembly of guys were shooed away by the girls who you soon learned were named Mera and Yumehara.

     You didn't expect to be approached so soon, but you didn't mind it. The girls that sat at your table seemed nice enough.

     Through some girl talk and mainly just listening to Yumehara trail off of the original subject you guys were talking about, you soon learned Teruhashi's and Yumeharas crushes, Saiki and Kaido. Mera didn't have a crush as far as you were concerned, it honestly looked like she was dating her lunch. You were a bit confused as to why Yumehara would like Kaido, but were curious as to why Teruhashi liked Saiki.

     'Maybe they had some moments?' You internally thought, you ultimately decided it wasn't any of your business.

     Not your circus, not your monkeys.

Saikis POV:

No. Never. No moments.

A/N: fav girls are here now <333