(22) Sleepover!

You sighed, as you watched a pointless argument start between Kaido and Nendo. This was routine, you had to act as a "peacekeeper" as Kuboyasu called it. You were getting tired of it.

     You loved your friends to death, who wouldn't? They helped you overcome your quiet tendencies and made you more outgoing...but they were getting on your nerves, it seems like they don't know how to act in public or anywhere, you wanted to stop breaking up dumb fights on a group outing.

     Then you realized...

     It was because you were a girl.

     They weren't acting differently because you were a girl, they were completely comfortable with you. The problem was that they didn't seem to invite any other girls to group outings or activity's. The women closest to your friend group were Teruhashi, Yumehara, and Chisato.

     Then you had an idea. You didn't know if it was good or bad, but you were about to find out.

     You walked up to a blue haired girls desk, although it seemed she was dealing with enough people already. "Teruhashi! Glad I could talk to you before class, could I ask you something?" You asked, before Teruhashi nodded, "What is it Y/N?" responding to you.

      "..Would you like to come to a sleepover at my house? I'm inviting Yumehara and Chisato too. In all honesty I just want to get to know you guys better.." You confessed, you thought you had gotten more confident, but you still had a hard time talking to people who weren't close to you.

     "Of course! That sounds fun, what's your address?" Teruhashi accepted the offer, and your eyes lit up. You immediately told her your address, you were ecstatic.

     You repeated this process with Yumehara and Chisato, after bribing Chisato with food and Yumehara with the sleepover in itself.

     ~Timeskip to Friday~
————————————————

     "Yo, Y/N do you have any plans this weekend? Me, Saiki, Nendo and Kaido were planning to go to an arcade!" Kuboyasu asked, as the entire group was walking home.

     "For once, I actually have plans! Im sorry, I can go to the arcade another time though." You responded apologetically, when you saw saikis face drop slightly, just for a minute.

     "Huh? You never have plans, whatcha gonna do?" Nendo rudely questioned, you have gotten accustomed to Nendos lack of brains, so you always let it slide.

      "Hey, that's rude!" Kaido instantly yelled, he was always quick to your defense. He was sweet, but also had the mind of an eighth grader.

     "Kaido it's fine! I'm having a sleepover with Teruhashi, Yumehara, and Chisato this weekend at my house."

     You were bombarded with questions.

     "ARE YOU REPLACING US?!?" "CAN WE COME?!?" "YOU CANT LEAVE, YOURE THE PEACEKEEPER!"

     "...I'm not replacing you guys, Kaido, no you can't come Nendo. And kuboyasu, I'm not leaving, it's just for 2 days I'm unavailable! You can handle yourself." You quickly responded, you weren't expecting them to have such a...reaction.

     "Y/N, can you bake me some replacement sweets that you would make usually?" Saiki asked, as usual he was only worried about sweets.

     "Of course, but then you owe me two days of going to Café Mami...and you're paying!"

     ~Saturday morning~
———————————————

     The first to arrive was Teruhashi, she looked quite pretty out of uniform, she had some cute vintage clothes on. You were wearing (fav aesthetic) clothes, it was around four, you and the girls had planned to go around town for a bit then come back.