(18) Blond Scientist

You were in your house, playing Just Dance, when you saw the mailman drop something in your mailbox.

'Huh...? Strange, I almost never get mail.' You thought, while pausing your video game. You walked outside and grabbed the mail, taking it inside.

You read it,

'Hello! This is Kusuos brother writing to you right now, there are some family complications and Kusuo and our parents are coming to visit me in the UK! How would you like to come?

-Sincerely, Kusuke Saiki'

When you looked, you saw a plane ticket folded into the envelope.

"....what the fuuuuuuuu-"

~Timeskip~

You were on a plane, with a packed suitcase. One thing the letter failed to mention was that Nendo and Kaido were invited as well.

So, you were in an empty plane with a gorilla, and a kid who still makes creepy pasta OC's.

You weren't going to lie, you were excited. You haven't been to the UK, and you were ecstatic to see it with your friends, even if they were a little dumb sometimes.

     You, Nendo, and Kaido were greeted by someone with blonde hair, covering his right eye. He has a head piece somewhat like Kusuos, and green eyes.

     "Hello, you all must be Kusuos friends, the people I sent those letters too! It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Kusuke, Kusuos older brother. Come, I'll show you to your hotel rooms!" He said, shaking everyone's hands.

     You let him lead the way, apparently he was a scientist, despite his young age. He invented, and was quite good at it. He also talked about his dear younger brother, he talked about Kusuo fondly, but of course, he was an older sibling, he had to sneak in some snide remarks.

     He asked some...invasive questions to Kaido and nendo, and you, of course. He was nice and all, but he was slightly overbearing.

     "So, Y/N, from what I hear you're the one closest to my brother. Is there...something going on with you two?" Kusuke asked, you've gotten a feel for what he was like, and tried to brush it off.

     "N-no...not really. He just..comes to my house for sweets, that's all." You replied, a little shaken about the sudden question, but he was a little unpredictable. You got a feel for his personality, not his weird manners.

     "H-Hey! Y/N, how come you never invite us over for sweets?" Kaido asked, he had a slightly agitated look on his face, crossing his arms.

     "Huh? I never invite Kusuo to come to my house, he just does. You can come too, I wouldn't mind giving you some sweets, all you have to do is knock." You responded, and you swore you could see a blush creep onto Kaidos cheeks as you said that.

     Soon, Kusuke led you all to an expensive looking hotel, giving you your own room since...gender.

     He then rambled about seeing Kusuo, and left you to your devices.

            ~Timeskip~

     You were on your phone, scrolling through social media, when you heard a knock on the door.

     "Hey! Me and Kusuo are going to play tag! Wanna join?" Kusuke asked, having Kusuo behind him, look drained and totally bummed out.

     You stifled put a soft laugh, and accepted the offer, while Kusuke asked  Nendo and Kaido to play as well.

     Of course, they accepted.

     For some strange reason, the game had an enormously long head start for Kusuos team, half an hour to be exact.

     After going over the few rules, your team was left to fend for each other. First, you guys tried the subway.

     It was closed.

     No issue, you guys could get on a bus, until you found the bus line to be extremely long.

     You and Kusuo found the pattern his brother was using, and directed Nendo and Kaido to the tourist bikes.

     15 minutes in, Kaido started panting like a dog, he couldn't handle a little bit of biking.

     When Kusuo was talking about how weak Kaido is, his brother came down from the sky, in some futuristic looking bike.

     You all peddled for your lives.

     Next, was a public setting. Kaido and Nendo were doing some stupid things, while you were standing next to Kusuo, looking at them.

     Then, the intercom came on, giving a description of the boys you were with, and some...weird crimes they apparently committed. You, were personally offended by what the tea lover said about you.

     "And for the last one, she has H/L, H/C hair,  with E/C eyes, she insists that tea is bad! Goodness my!"

     Hearing that, you almost immediately laughed.

     But the people around you...didn't.

     You found this situation funny, while Saiki grabbed your hand and directed you and the others to an elevator where Kusuke couldn't track you all.

     A couple more close calls later, and you won.

     You were eating desserts from one of those things you see in bakery displays, while Saiki was with his family.

     You couldn't blame him, as you took another bite of red velvet cake.

     ~The Next Morning~

     You were with Kaido and Nendo, listening to Kusuke explain how he could only get flights in the afternoon.

     You were just glad your flights were paid for by someone other then yourself.

     Kusuo's dad had told him that we should all go somewhere educational, and Nendo, oddly enough, suggested an art museum.

     Kaido loved that idea.

     He monologued at every painting and sculpture, and even an art piece Nendo drew.

     Apparently, the art piece was recognized by an actual artist, and was put on display.

     Kaido wanted to compete with him, and prove he was the best. You didn't know what was up with that.

     Kaido's work got recognized by the art director, as you and Saiki watched, looking at them slightly judgmentally.

     "So..you excited to go home?" Saiki asked, eating a lolipop you got for him earlier.

     "Definitely." You replied, England wasn't what it was cut out to be.