(28) Deserted

Stranded: Day 1

     You woke up, you couldn't remember your first thoughts from actually being conscious, but the first ones you did remember, were thoughts of you asking yourself where you were.

     You know you were asleep, you were knocked out cold. You couldn't wake up, you didn't know where you were, and all your senses were fuzzy.

     Your mind went blank, then you lost consciousness again.

     After you regained consciousness, you actually woke up. You saw you were on an island with all your friends. You were dazed and confused, you wanted nothing more then to go home, to go back in time and skip out on the cruise trip. You were worried about everything, your friends, how you were going to get back home, everything.

     'Stop being so anxious, everyone's fine.' You heard saikis voice enter your head. You looked around and saw Saiki leaning against a nearby palm tree. You weren't too far away from him, you were a couple feet away from him, you went over to Saiki and sat down next to him.

     Everyone else was still asleep, you hoped no one was seriously injured. "Saiki, do you remember what happened..?" You trailed off, you only remembered how you got yourself on a part of the boat, and passed out on it. You didn't remember anything on how you got to the island.

     "Long story short, Teruhashi took my one of my controllers out of my head in fear that i would hurt myself. My abilities went haywire and split the boat. When I woke up from the weird sickness I saw everyone floating in the sea, so I brought you all to the nearest island, which was this one, along with what food we had left from the boat." Saiki responded, then pointed to a roughed up cupboard, referring to the food he mentioned.

     You had to take a moment to calm down.

     "So what your saying is that we're stranded on some unknown island?!" You panickly whisper yelled, as to not wake up your numerous friends sleeping all around the shore.

     "Yeah." Saiki replied, acting as if this was an everyday occurrence.

     You groaned, and buried your head in your arms in frustration.

     Your friends soon started to wake up, one by one. Everyone was trying to keep calm and attempting to devise a plan to get off the island.

     Everyone was actually doing a good job of trying to stay positive during a bad situation until Mera took all the food.

     That's when the panic set in.

     "How are we going to survive without food?!" Kuboyasu was yelling, Kaido was mumbling incoherent nonsense about how everyone will go insane...that creeped you out.

     Saiko wasn't even participating in the discussion about getting off of the island, or how everyone was going to get food. He was sitting on a rock, sulking.

     You sorta felt bad. You didn't know the guy well, and had mixed opinions on him, but you still felt some sympathy towards him.

     You decided to go and talk with Chiyo and Kokomi, you were stressed, and you found talking to them relaxing.

     Everyone else was still talking about what to do, while you noticed Saiki wasn't anywhere to be found.

     Well, at least you knew he had a plan.

     While you, chiyo and kokomi were talking amongst yourselves, you heard yelling, and cheering from your friends.

     Some rations washed ashore, ramen, canned goods, bottled water, even a kettle and a can opener, not to mention a pack of plastic silverware.