(16) Too cold!

You and your friends were walking to school, it was snowing, and was easily below freezing. You could see your breath when you exhaled and your fingertips felt numb.

"At least we'll have heat in the classroom.." Kuboyasu said, shivering from the wind and snow.

The classroom wasn't much better.

If you weren't practically dragged out your house by nendo and Kaido, you would've stayed home. There was some famous speaker coming into class today.

"You guys are a bunch of dorks, can't handle a little cold?" Nendo said, everyone could blatantly see the heat packs on his back, and they started bidding on them

     People were huddled together, and it kind of looked like a cult, some people even used Hairo as a heater.

     With Teruhashi, everyone thought she wouldn't come to school, because of the freakish weather. Alas, Teruhashi came, and sat next to Yumehara, complaining how it was cold.

     Next thing you knew there were hoards of guys going to her aid handing her their jackets...and you saw someone with purple hair and weird disguise glasses from another class also going to try and give her his jacket.

     You, of course, were freezing. How could anyone not be, it's actually below freezing.

     'I should've stayed home, it's so cold here...' you thought, tying the scarf around your neck tighter.

Saikis POV:

     'I should've stayed home, it's so cold here...' You aren't the only one who wishes they could've gone home, Y/N.

     Although this cold weather doesn't bother me, it seems especially harsh on non-psychic people.

I could use my powers to make this classroom a nice temperature, but that would out me as a psychic.

Maybe I can warm Y/N a little bit though, no harm in that.

Your POV:

You were overbearing nendo talking about skipping class, when Kuboyasu and Kaido went ballistic about some guy called Peanuts Udea.

After about 5 minutes, they were wearing the most ridiculous pieces of clothing you've ever seen.

You turn to see Saiki with a less then impressed look, and you laughed a little.

You felt your hand get warmer, and soon your whole body, 'huh? Why am I feeling warmer.?' You said internally, when you looked down at your hand, you saw Saiki, holding it.

Your face was hotter then any part of your body.

As soon as you realized Saiki was holding your hand in his, you felt a pair of piercing lapis eyes glaring at you.

Teruhashi's POV:

Why is he holding her hand..? And..why is she blushing??

And why did Saiki approach her first.?

He should be looking at me, and only me. Why are they so close with each other? That should be me, not her.

Your POV:

You went through all of the classes, as you weren't one to skip, or your dad would kill you.

In the 10 minute passing time, someone in PE broke the window with a baseball. Soon, everyone was freezing again.

You were also amongst the cold people. You were rubbing your hands together to keep yourself somewhat warm.

The bell rung again, signaling that 5th period was starting.

Now, you weren't one to skip class, but you were seriously considering it. You might get chewed out by your dad but he's overseas, whats he gonna do?

Then, the oh so famous speaker came up to a girl who was crouched down trying to protect herself from the cold.

Suddenly the room was...warm again?

You didn't care much how the room got warm again, you were just happy you weren't freezing.

You continued the rest of the day in a cozy classroom, you didn't even need your scarf anymore!

You and Saiki walked home, it was..weird. while Kaido and Nendo went to go see if the ramen shop was open.

It was a little awkward, you were thinking about today's events with saiki, you weren't used to anyone holding your hand. It was all you could think about, you couldn't just change the subject, because there was no subject to change.

"Im sorry for holding your hand without permission.." You heard, coming from your pink haired friend.

You blushed, "H-huh? No, no it's okay! It's fine!" You said, flustered and a little frantic. You didn't really need his apology though, you liked it when he held your hand.

'I didn't mind when he held my hand..it was nice.' Just as you thought that, Saiki took your hand and intertwined it with his.

You were a blushing mess, but shook it off as you being cold.

Saiki walked you to your house first, waving you goodbye, as you did as well, and slowly shutting your door as Saiki returned to his own home.

As you collapsed down on your bed, all you could think about was Saiki, and how he made you feel.

But you couldn't get the thought of Teruhashi liking him out of your mind.

You couldn't help but notice when she glared at you earlier, you felt bad.

This was one of your flaws, you didn't care about your own wants and needs, only others.

You thought about how you shouldnt be the one to have Saiki, and when Teruhashi talks to you about Saiki, she seems so happy.

He was Teruhashi's chance at happiness.

You didn't want to take that away. It just wasn't your right.