Headshot

*33*

*the feed starts with purogen not in the cell, although there is a suspicious looking black puddle in the corner with a bit of white poking out in the middle*

[BZZZZZZZZ]

*Buckeye enters the room, but dosent sit down, instead opting to stand next to the door*

Buckeye: purogen-?

*the puddle seems to shake itself a bit, before rapidly reforming into what purogen normally looks like*

Purogen: I'm here, sorry. I got a bit distracted, and I naturally puddle myself in defense.

*purogen walks over and sits down at the table*

Buckye: well, ok then.

Buckeye: you remember how you said that you would be busy, should your visor be broken-?

*purogen gets look on his face, seeing where this is going*

Purogen: dont- bad idea-

*Buckeye smiles a bit, seeming to enjoy the moment*

Buckeye: too bad-

*Buckeye pulls a monstrous gun from behind his back, and points it directly at purogen*

Buckeye: This baby right here is chambered in 700 nitro express, so I'm pretty sure your gonna be quite busy-

Purogen: I can still fell pain, please don't.

*Buckeye savors the moment, before firing*

*the bullet comes out, and instantly slams into purogen, shearing and spalling the metal of his visor for a moment, before the whole thing spiderwebs apart, blasting outwards into millions of pieces, with purogens body flying out of the chair and backwards several feet, before coming to a stop, the bullet having gone clean through and embedded into the wall, a massive hole with red glow of heat where his visor would be, before his whole body melts into a puddle, and dosen't move*

Buckeye: This thing kicks, goddammit!

*Buckeye safeties the gun, before windmills his sholder a bit*

Buckeye: I guess I will be seeing you in a couple months, asshat-

*the feed cuts as buckeye leaves the room*