Prologue

[This just explains how purogen came to be, setting and story setup, as well as some ramblings. All it is.]

Name: Purogen

Age: unknown, estimated mid twenties

Gender: If he had one, it would be male

Sexuality: male

Species: "latex" wolf monster

Description: 7'2 black protogen and contrast visor, and a 10 foot long tail

Info: puro from another universe

Picture for reference

*prolouge, simply to explain how puro got turned into purogen*

Hello, this is puro, puro Gen? Purogen. Yeah, purogen. I just figured out how to record my thoughts and such,  so yeah.

I, I was, I think? I don't know. I was walking away from the  thunder science facility, and then these two protogens, I think they call themselves? Yeah, two protogens walked up to me, and I was poked with something. Next thing I know, I woke up on this table and couldn't move. Everything was fuzzy, like I was looking through glasses....

*muffled speaking in the background*

*muffled static*

I-i got away from them... I just hope I can get away, I don't want to be tested again...

Anyways, continuing what I was saying,

It was really blurry, but eventually, everything came into focus. I was in a white room, on a table, I think. I couldn't even turn my head. I was completely stuck, a prisoner of my own body. I could see and hear that I could even smell the air and feel the cold metal. But I could make no noise, nothing. I wasn't even tied down, just stuck....

As I was saying, I was a prisoner of myself. I thought I was done for, dead, and now a ghost, I did.

Nothing happened for a while, and I started to think abstractly. Eventually, I thought of my body sitting up. And like magic, it happened!

I sat up, and my view changed. I found out how to control my movements!

I looked down and found myself no longer made of latex, but nanites. With armor on my chest and groin area, like all the other protogens....

I decided to stand up and look at myself in a nearby mirror, and I looked so angry, like I was mad at everything...

I had thought of my body getting off the table and going and looking at my new body in a nearby mirror

After my body responded, I realized the large trade I was given forcefully.

I could do anything I could ever imagine, with nearly no boundaries present. For the trade-off, of never feeling comfort, or being able to rest.

When I think of lying down, it happens. When I think of pushing something, it happens. I have no privacy. I have to watch my thoughts because my thoughts are my actions now.

Suddenly, a door nearby opened.

A "primagen" as they called themselves, walked in, and started explaining to me my situation.

I sat down and listened as I was told that I was a prisoner, an experiment, and most of all, a slave.

I tried to resist, to plead, to no avail.

For months, nearly a year, I was trapped there. Stuck in the same room. The only difference is the date I could see on the bottom left corner of my vision and the torture method at 2pm each day.