Loss

*log 28*

[*video now, going to be the same for a while, trying to get good at settings*]

*there is static for a second, before the feed jumps into clarity, showing purogens containment chamber*

[BZZZZZ]

*the door opens, and buckeye enters, wearing the 17 outfit, before sitting down at the table*

Buckeye: Purogen.

*purogen seems to hesitate for a moment, before responding:*

Purogen: Hello Buckeye.

Buckeye: I have a couple questions for you today, as per the science team's wishes.

Purogen: ohkay-

*Buckeye clears his throat, before taking out a notepad and reading from it*

Buckeye: How old are you?

Purogen: time is difficult to measure, especially with no point of reference.

Buckeye: It is march first, of 2023

Purogen: well then in years, I am currently twenty two, almost twenty three.

*Buckeye nods, before continuing*

Buckeye: What is your gender?

Purogen: I don't have a gender, as I don't reproduce, but if I had one, it would be male.

*Buckeye glances at the one way, before going on*

Buckeye: how many nanites do you have control over?

*Purogen hesitates for a moment, before saying*

Purogen: Currently, I have control over 3 quadrillion nanites overall. My “body” is made up of roughly 110 trillion, roughly akin to an adult human male.

*Buckeye scribbles down the answer, before flipping the page and reading the next question*

Buckeye: How is your “body's” physiology made up?

*purogen hesitates for a long while this time*

Purogen: uhhhh, welllll the English language can't describe it very well, with my current understanding of it.

Purogen: The closest analogy that I can find is that I am akin to a VERY large single celled organism, with this: *purgen gestures to his visor, startling Buckeye a tiny bit* being the nuclei, and everything else, *purogen gestures to his whole body* is in place to protect and provide for my visor.

*Buckeye seems surprised*

Buckeye: And if your visor was destroyed, what would happen?

Purogen: Well, my consciousness would be very busy for roughly three months rebuilding it, I wouldn't be able to do anything else.

*purogen looks at the one way*

Purogen: if you are thinking of killing me, I politely ask that you don’t, I still haven't paid my debts to-

*purogen stops, and zones out*

Purogen: to a friend.

*buckeye raises an eyebrow, and asks:*

Buckeye: And who is this friend of yours?

*Purogen looks down, sadly*

Purogen: I have said too much. Please leave.

Buckeye: I will leave when you tell me who this friend of yours is-

Purogen: please leave.

Buckeye: I will when-

Purogen: please. Leave.

Buckeye: just tell me who-

Purogen: Please. Leave. Now.

Buckeye: I will leave, when-

*purogen stands up and walks over to buckeye, before shoving him at the door roughly*

Purogen: Leave. Now.

Buckeye: OW! I will leave when you tell who your friend is!

Purogen: was.

Buckeye: oh- sorry-

Purogen: uh huh. Sure. Now leave.

*Buckeye leaves*

*purogen walks back to his bed and lays down, seeming to be lost in his memories*

*video cuts, log end