Non canon setting stuff

*video log 29*

[This one is gonna get dark, bloody, and bad. Official warning here, this chapter does not pertain that much to the overall narrative, just my experimentation with setting design and mood, as well as being quite long-]

*the feed starts, and you can instantly tell something is wrong. In all the other logs, there had been loud noises in the distance, from screams to roars. But now, there is absolutely no background noise*

*suddenly, the light in the middle of purogen's cell goes out, only to go a flashing red*

[THERE IS MULTIPLE EUCLID AND KETER CLASS CONTAINMENT BREACHES, PLEASE EVACUATE THE BUILDING]

*purogen instantly stands up and goes the the door, hearing the automated message blare in every corner of the building, as multiple thunderous booms like artillery shells and high grade explosives going off*

Purogen: well, I guess someone got upset-

*after a moment of thought*

Purogen: I don't think they would mind all that much if I went to see what was happening-

*the pov moves from that of the camera in the corner, to purogens pov, showing a HUD, as well as a radar and sonar scanning system, likely what he sees through the visor*

Purogen: I am recording this for evidence- in case that for some reason someone gets upset at me-

*With what looks like no effort on his end, purogen puts a hand against the doorframe, sliding nanites into the locking mechanism, and shearing the deadbolt. The door swings open freely, and purogen assimilates the nanites back into him, before walking outside into a seeming observation area*

*doing the same on the next door, purogen existing the room into a hallway*

Purogen: oh dear-

[warning!]

*Every surface seems to be a shade of red from the emergency lights, with muffled grunts, roars, and screams coming from the distance*

Purogen: let's see who got upset, shall we-?

*as purogen speedily yet stealthily pads through the halls due to pawpads, a seeming roar keeps erupting from the same location, with purogen running in that direction to see the commotion*

*Eventually he runs by other cells akin to his, with numbers on the doors, as well as a security level, some with crying being heard, one with eating, as well as grunts and squeals*

*honing in on the massive roaring, purogen rounds a corner, only to instantly duck back out of sight upon seeing a security guard with a prosthetic left hand*

Purogen: I hope that is not Buckeye-

*purogen waits for a couple moments, before looking around the corner again, only to be meeted with the barrel of a gun*

Purogen: aww, your getting awfully good at detecting my shenanigans-

Buckeye: why are you out of your cell?

*purogen grabs the gun barrel and points it away, before standing up*

Purogen: We both know this primitive tech won't affect me that much-

And I came out here to see what all the commotion was about-

Buckeye: just go back to your cell, it would make this so much easier-

Purogen: just a peek!

Buckeye: please-

Purogen: look, all I want is to see what's up, I promise I will go back to my cell once I do, ok?